+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/03 Show discussion thread **spoilers**

Re: 4/03 Show discussion thread **spoilers**

Wow - all that over some markers and paint? I was expecting a little more "Gary"-ish behavior before Meatloaf went off. That was outrageous. Embarrassing too.

And really scary.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

All that and then they find his bag???? So it was for nothing? Seriously disturbing.....

The point being that Gary has got to have been pushing everyone to that level. Sad. We don't see what he has been doing, I don't think it was about the paint.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

"Damn, Richard, that's a gay-ass hat!" Oh, Lil Jon!! LOL

FORT Fogey

What amazed me most about the fight was how well Mark McGrath and John Rich managed it. If the two of them hadn't stepped in, it really could have been a disaster.

Oddly, for all the criticism of LaToya, this might actually be the right task for her to show that she can excel. They get the right bidder, and that t-shirt could bring in some serious cash. The hat she was making would easily appeal to the same crowd. John Rich has the same idea with the cowboy boots--go with what you know you personally can sell.

Meanwhile, Star is being kind of a pill this time out. And, while I've never watched a Housewives show and still don't want to, NeNe's snarky comments are kind of funny.

I do hope Marlee manages to do well, even if the women's team doesn't win, because I'd hate to lose her at this point.

Oh, yeah, and Richard's comment about Jose possibly using his father's illness to get out of the task was below the belt. It really didn't appear that was the case, and it sounded to me as if he was leaving the competition entirely as opposed to trying to get out of one task.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    "Damn, Richard, that's a gay-ass hat!" Oh, Lil Jon!! LOL

By far the best comment of the night thus far.

Lil Jon is cracking me up tonight: ASAP = As Sorry As Possible, when they saw the women's gallery was empty. He's hilarious!

John Rich is so likable. He handled everyone well in that argument, and now he's feeling bad for the women struggling.

Now Meatloaf is apologizing - heartfelt and I can tell it was eating him up inside. He said he's gone to anger management, but Gary's acronyms might send him again!!

FORT Fogey

Aww....Meatloaf is such a softie at heart. Who knew?

On the other hand, what the heck is with the women and their inability to understand NYC traffic. Good grief, even in much smaller cities, such as the one I live in, traffic gets worse around five. Who doesn't know that? Plus, it takes time to hang art. Again, who doesn't know that?

FORT Fanatic

looks like another victory for the men.

+ Reply to Thread