+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 3/27 Show discussion thread **spoilers**

Re: 3/27 Show discussion thread **spoilers**

I agree with Kip.I don't think she wanted to make it about her,she was crying because she really wanted to win for her charity so I'd give her a pass on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    I don't advocate drug use-but that's one grumpy old troll they may want to give the bong back to for the good of all mankind.
    Awesome! That's the funniest thing I've read all day. LOL!!

I'm so glad Dionne is gone. She is a nasty, nasty woman.

It looks like Meatloaf goes off on Gary next week. I know a lot of people find Gary an entertaining train wreck, but it must be incredibly frustrating having to deal with him day in and day out. I have tremendous sympathy that he suffered a serious injury, but I don't agree when people use that as an excuse to give him a free pass on his behavior.

Gary pre-accident was a really annoying, arrogant, self-righteous guy. He was an extremely vocal opponent of motorcycle helmet laws, even right after his accident. It wasn't until some time later that he saw the light and began to lobby for helmet laws. (It is ironic that his accident was instrumental in California passing stricter helmet laws, after he had lobbied so hard against them.) Maybe his injury exacerbated some of his innate personality traits, but I suspect that his erratic behavior is more the result of his drug abuse.

I also wonder what he was thinking when NeNe was talking about being in an abusive relationship. He was involved in an altercation with a stewardess and was arrested a couple of times for spousal abuse. I believe the abuse charges were dropped because of reasonable doubt. As you can no doubt tell, I am not a Gary fan.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make – it affects the people around you – it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

I thought this episode was a good one.
    Nene did an excellent job as PM and I think that as she listened to Trump talk about how good the men's video was, she was preparing herself to lose and she had put her all into it. I felt her emotions were genuine.
    I felt the business about her women's abuse charity was very unnecessary. In my suspicious mind, I felt she was using an emotional subject to elicit sympathy, in hopes it would help their case. And why did the network feel it necessary to repeat the entire sequence after the commercial break? I didn't like those tactics.

I do feel the men are really trying hard to not let Gary's annoying ways get to them. They understand he just marches to a different drummer and means well but lordy, what a mess he is. And what's up with being nude under the robe and letting Big Wednesday make an unwanted appearance?? Loved how he called it his apparatus!

Dionne is an unhappy,ego-maniac and I'm glad she's gone. I'm tired of seeing her smacking her gum all the time and that smug look on her face. As for being 70 and tired, Joan Rivers is 77 and worked like a dog when on the show.

I don't think Nene was right about her assessment of LaToya. But having had Lasix surgery, I didn't buy her excuse because that's not how it works. I still think she did all she could with her assignment.

Star is such a master manipulator. Did anyone notice how often she "lovingly" aligns herself with one of the others and then can turn on a dime and dis them completely, like she did when saying Dionne "quit." I don't like what she does but she's good at it! It wasn't her place to comment on Dionne's decision. I think she just needs all the attention focused on her most of the time.

Nene reminds/is playing the good ol' Nene that most of us came to know and like in the first season of RHofA. She won everyone over that season and it took a couple more seasons for the true Nene to come out.

I don't know how Gary gets work in Hollyweird - what kind of director wants to, or even can work with that mess?

Nene rocked as PM.

Still think Starr has this in the bag, although her presentation style was completely stiff and boring, but she will always rock it in the boardroom and crush any competitor. What a shame, because I dont' think she's that spectacular of a business person.

Gay José - 'nuff said

Dionne - ding dong the witch is gone

Hope - Hope you're next - you're useless.

Hatch - nice to see he can play well with others.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I don't know how Gary gets work in Hollyweird - what kind of director wants to, or even can work with that mess?

Nene rocked as PM.

Still think Starr has this in the bag, although her presentation style was completely stiff and boring, but she will always rock it in the boardroom and crush any competitor. What a shame, because I dont' think she's that spectacular of a business person.

Gay José - 'nuff said

Dionne - ding dong the witch is gone

Hope - Hope you're next - you're useless.

Hatch - nice to see he can play well with others.
    ding dong the witch is gone...........hilarious!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    I'm not clear on something. During the Boardroom discussions and critiquing, NeNe was crying. When asked why, she said that she'd had conversations with a couple of the other women who admitted to being in past abusive relationships. She then said that she was also in or had been in an abusive relationship. Did I hear that correctly? I mean you're in the middle of a challenge/competition for your charity; you're being judged and about to find out the results of the voting ........ and you're thinking and crying about your abusive relationship????? The one you splattered all over reality T.V.? What was up with that?
    I may be wrong but I don't think she was talking about the present husband. She has a son with him who is I think in his early teens. She said she was in the relationship for about five years. Maybe it was the father of her oldest son.

I think Hope is the next to go and then LaToya on the women's team (if you can call it that). Star seems to have them lined up in invincibility order and is doing whatever is necessary to pick them off.

I hope she meets a brick wall with the men.

FORT Fogey

Dionne is not an icon. Elvis is an icon. Dionne was popular in the late 50's and early 60's, but no more so than many who shared the top 40 artists with her. Dionne is an arrogant, nasty woman and I am dissapointed that only Marlee stood up to her. I wanted her to stay longer so she could experience the board room drama of her entire team coming down on her for her poor and condesending attitude. THAT would have been satisfying! She didn't want to stay anyway; it was more work than she thought.

Gary must still be working, and barely, because the script has a small part for a crazy character. He must be casting gold for these rolls. No extensive make up needed and his ad-libs are probably better than any script writer could conjure!

NeNe's tears were curious. One is driven to tears because something has hit them on a deep personal level. It had nothing to do with what LaToya said. LaToya jumped in when Trump questioned NeNe and gave some ridiculous story about NeNe's charity being close to her heart and she wanted desperately to win for the abused. I cry foul no that one. NeNe only went to her own background when Trump asked. NeNe went with LaToyas story so as not to have to divulge the real reason for her tears. Perhaps NeNe realized she wasn't going to win and she was invested in being a shining star on this task. Or she feared losing because of a social aspect that involved her position in her charity in real life. Whatever the reason something was effecting her personally.

Now I wait for the men to bust Jose on his abrasive nature; it is coming. We have a male Dionned here.

I was reading about Gary Busey and it seems that when he was on Celebrity Rehab, (have not ever watched the show) he was not a patient but part of the team, not staff exactly but as sort of a helper in some way as a cured addict of 13 years from cocaine. During the show a doctor diagnosed him as having more brain damage than originally thought as in he lacks appropriate "filters" for his remarks and actions and that he could be helped by taking some medication which he agreed to do. Not sure if he is still taking it or not but it seems the type of behavior we are seeing on this show. Lack of filters, interesting...and so correct a description for his character.

I am glad Dionne is gone. She was truly hateful and she and Star seemed to team up together without even talking.

Can't wait for someone to give it to Star as well

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast