+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3/20 Show discussion thread **spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 3/20 Show discussion thread **spoilers**

From the prospective of the gentleman from Camping World, I can see why he picked the men's team as the winner. Apparently none of the women has ever been camping. You don't generally decorate your camper as if it were the McMansion down the street.

As for Dionne, she may be a legend now to Star and Nene, but when they have rid the team of the so-called weaker players, she is going to be the first to go. Being very close to her age, it irritates me that she is allowing them to think that being very slow is how older people move. Star is no spring chicken so she should know better. Nene, umm not so much. I have volunteers who work for me who are in their mid-nineties who would leave her in their dust!

Also her calling Nikki a name really shows that she has absolutely no class. In her generation calling a woman a hussy was the equivalent of calling someone a slut today and it was a very demeaning term used in the south mainly toward black women. That has no place in a game or anywhere, especially in public! Donald Trump should have automatically fired her for that. We know that he has final say as to what is aired and the fact that he didn't pull that scene shows me that he is all about the drama. I wouldn't be surprised to see more legal problems from that...

I was so embarrassed for Star in her "riding ensamble". I know she is going to watch this when the show is done filming and wonder what was I thinking. It also confirmed what I thought: Her head is as big as her derriere.

So far I’m really liking Meatloaf. I teared up a bit when he went to present his check to his charity.

Gary Busey is….well.. “different” and not a lick organized. That tree situation could have been bad if not caught early.

Niki is nice but not organized. She really should have delegated and supervised more. But I was touched by her boardroom decision and she went out with class.

Starr is a take charge type of person no matter how hard she tries to hold in her urge to take the reigns (I enjoyed NeNe pointing that out). I bet it was really hard for her since Niki was so unorganized. I don’t think she was out of line by wanting Niki to explain her “vision” better as everyone seemed pretty confused as to what they were suppose to be doing. I liked that she said nice things about Niki and the team in the boardroom. I like her a great deal more when she’s being nice and showing a softer side to herself. I’d love to see what type of team player she will be when finally someone who has their “stuff” together becomes team manager.

Jose is just a moping, useless, grouch. Stamina? Maybe, but definitely not on this show so far.

I love Latoya Jackson’s cute eccentric energy. She gave a great presentation.

Mark McGrath was so funny doing his “undercover” video of Gary Busey. I laughed my butt off. AND he was a great RV salesman.

Marlee - I have a girl crush on that woman so she can do no wrong in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Endit View Post
    I am not sympathetic to Gary Busey at all. He was a horrible team leader but of course he gets a pass since he wins, what a joke though. Jose also looked like he did nothing. Winging it does NOT a good leader make. It shows lack of preparation, teamwork, etc. You don't let your teammates feel like the Titanic is sinking while you relax. It doesn't matter if you have it in the bag or not, it is not a good leadership trait. He also isn't very focused, injury or not, they are flaws. I really hate the politics though. Mark, show Trump the video of him playing baseball outside and not being productive! I really wish he could have brought that up. It's like Trump has has a man crush on Gary Busey. It doesn't matter how bad he is, its' written off as "weird", "in his own way", etc. Those are not the usually, if they were, then better words could be applied with similar meaning.
    I strongly disagree with this and to a point I find it a bit offensive. The reason is - I am actually a worker that is seen as weird and does things in their own way to get results. (my issues however happened at birth and not a motorcycle accident - nor am I mentally retarded or slow, which are other meanings of those words). And that's what happened - Gary's way, while not perfect, did work - this time. It doesn't mean it will in the future though.

Honestly, Mark made a better choice to NOT show the video. I think he could sense that they were going to win when he saw the women's trailer. Why risk being fired yourself for filming footage as honestly, it can be seen as blackmail and laziness on YOUR part. This holds especially true in the case of some of the lackadasial errors here on their part (TV in probably the waste outlet).

Had the men's team lost, it'd been Canseco vs. Busey, with Canseco losing. Why? - because while Gary was ineffective, Canseco did not work - or did even less. Worse, Ivanka saw that - the death knell for players.

Gary would've been around another week regardless for that reason.

And Nikki Taylor... um... way to take it lying down! Seriously, what the HELL was that!? "Yep, we lost, can't blame anybody else, might as well fire me. *smile*" Not a quote but might as well be. They thought Lisa Rinna was passive... she had the fight inside of her, but chose to not bring it out, Nikki Taylor was in LA LA LAND. Maybe its' a good thing Lisa Rinna is gone though, this season is going down to ****er to me.
    The only people she really could've blamed Trump has eyes for on ratings. Niki was gone regardless, she knew it and instead of being further humiliated just up and took the fall. I have more respect for a leader accepting fault than blaming it on others - game or not.

I just can't get over what Nikki did. She was like the Trump/production crew's wet dream. We all know they hate those without the fight, the drama, etc. But she went above and beyond, doing his job for him: passive leader who self eliminates with a smile. Trump doesn't even need to waste his breath.
    That's why she'd been fired regardless, like Cassidy. They were too nice to be on this show anyway.

Also didn't really see so much about camping in this episode, it seemed like it was mostly about being in an RV.

The only good thing I can say about this episode is NeNe trying to put Star Jones in her place for a bit. She read my mind on how Star likes to jump in and control. It is a good trait to have but a double edged sword with Star's argumentative skills. I also love La Toya. She seems really down to earth.
    LaToya IRL was also the one who went on a tear saying that her brother Michael was murdered - so I do take some of her gameplay with a grain of salt. That said, she has mellowed out some, I do think on the flip MJ's death was a wakeup call for her to change some of her ways before something happened to her.

FORT Fogey

What a group!

Nicki and the Playmate (don't recall her name) are dumb as a box of hair. They actually had to goolge what century we are in. And Playmate was amazed to find out that it lasted 100 years!

Jose is an arrogant ass.

It was hysterical the men won, since it was clear they were putting forth minimal effort so Gary would be fired. And we see the girls get him on their team next week! This is going to be good. Very, very good.

Seems as though Dion is going to anger more on her team next week. Good, she is an arrogant ass too!

I love this season!

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    What a group!

Nicki and the Playmate (don't recall her name) are dumb as a box of hair. They actually had to goolge what century we are in. And Playmate was amazed to find out that it lasted 100 years!

Jose is an arrogant ass.

It was hysterical the men won, since it was clear they were putting forth minimal effort so Gary would be fired. And we see the girls get him on their team next week! This is going to be good. Very, very good.

Seems as though Dion is going to anger more on her team next week. Good, she is an arrogant ass too!

I love this season!

A box of hair?? I can not stand Dionne and why does she have to keep showing us that gum in her mouth? She's gross!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    A box of hair?? I can not stand Dionne and why does she have to keep showing us that gum in her mouth? She's gross!
    What 70-year-old woman chews gum all the time? Maybe it's denture cream.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    What 70-year-old woman chews gum all the time? Maybe it's denture cream.
    Get Dionne Warwick off my tv screen. She she is a biotch for a little old 70 yr. old woman. And Star Jones, needs to come down off her high horse. LaToya has been a very pleasant surprise, normal, smart and kind. John Rich may be the darkhorse for the win, imo

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    And Star Jones, needs to come down off her high horse.
    Ahh, that must explain why Star was wearing equestrian clothes although a very bad choice!

Jose was a total dead beat. There was no point for him to even being there.

Gary is like a child. Maybe this is due to the accident but I didn't know what he was like before that so who knows? Everyone has to be PM once so it didn't matter when Gary was because the result would be the same. Total dysfunction but I really think in his child-like innocence he means well.

The same can not be said for Hatch....snake in the grass...always has been, always will be. I laugh at him thinking he's above country music fans. He could learn a lot from them. Just a total a$$.

Dionne is a horrible woman. People should stop using her age of 70 as an excuse. Old age makes you a little slower, not as strong, maybe less stamina but it doesn't give you the right to be nasty. For nothing else, I like Celebrity Apprentice for the fact that I get to see who's detestable that I never knew before.

JR and Meatloaf are coming across as darn great stand-up guys.
    So is Mark McGrath but what a worry-wort.

Nene hasn't shown her true colors yet but knowing her, she will.

This is my thought about Niki: Maybe she truly didn't care about being fired.
    If you noticed, Trump gave her and Lisa (last week) every chance possible to try and not get fired. Maybe some of these people are smart enough to not want to continue to be among a bunch of annoying, demanding, mean ego-maniacs. Maybe they (and more to come?) really don't care and prefer to being fired than stick it out with all the negative stuff that's involved.
    Not going to make Trump happy at all because this really messes with his agenda for the show. He wants the strife, the drama, etc. Otherwise it's just boring.

Just my random thoughts.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    LaToya has been a very pleasant surprise, normal, smart and kind.
    Really? I think she is odd, nowhere near normal and annoying!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast