+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

Re: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

Am I the only one that didn't know that Katie Cassidy was a very famous movie and TV star?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    Am I the only one that didn't know that Katie Cassidy was a very famous movie and TV star?
    No, I was completely unaware of it too! What were we thinking, not knowing about Katie Cassidy!

I didn't know either, but then again, I don't watch "Gossip Girl."
    Very famous, huh? But not so well paid?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

nope, never heard of her. Have heard about a show called Gossip Girls but that's it. But one could say, good for her, not being always someone in the media frenzy looking for attention with inappropriate behavior, like a lot of young celebs.

FORT Regular

Damn, that one dude was some piece of work. Richard nailed it w/ the coddling comment. Can only imagine what type of pampering went on when he was a kid.

Not that Apprentice has much more credibility to lose, but it's great to see Richard advancing to another week. Some small bit of redemption?

Can't wait for another sham Joan Rivers vs Annie Duke style ending! Oh yeah

I knew who she was and I don't watch Gossip Girl. She was one of the main characters in Harper's Island, as well as staring in the remake of A Nightmare on Elm Street.

I see that no proper episode post has been made for this one though. I will try to get back to doing that.

HORRIBLE decision on the firing, but it was for TV and very Trump. Trump would have "passion" in any form. He does not like quite calculated, people who don't give a **** when attacked, and those who don't try to size up to the competition. And these these things are very anti-TV drama.

Next episode looks like everybody has had their drinks spiked with a drug which cause anger and irritability.

FORT Regular

horrible decision in what way? the what's his face that got removed from the competition was clownshoes

Come on people, it was evident to me that the only reason Richard is still there is for RATINGS. Now every time I have watched CA or regular A, the MANAGER on the losing team always goes home as he or she somewhere dropped the ball on the 'task' but no, Richard is an idiot, annoying control freak that CA wants around longer. So he stays and DC goes home.

Let me say, I am not on DC's team or anything just that DC was working through out this task, he did stop for a cigarette break, but big deal. And maybe he did not bring in allot of money BUT HOW MUCH $$$$ did the Hatch bring in ???

Trump attempted to poll the men and they ALL said Richard should go home

Wait until the others find out Hatch is still here, there will be issues with that, that will certainly create controversy for the show and once again bring in the RATINGS.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    ...Trump attempted to poll the men and they ALL said Richard should go home
    As regards personality, Hatch could easily be Trump's "brother from another mother." They're both arrogant d****b**s; Hatch is just a worse one. But good for Trump's ratings and offshore bank account.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Who are these people that are watching CA because of the big drama Richard Hatch adds? Most people I know cant stand the drama Hatch brings to a show. There must be more old watchers of Partridge Family/ David Cassiday fans out there than Hatch fans
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread