+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

Re: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

If Hatch had "poked" me like that I would have smacked his arse. He is a jerk and he did invade David's personal space. David tried to handle it like an adult. Something Hatch knows nothing about.

What the heck was that furry hedgehog thing sitting on Nene's shoulder?? I kept waiting for it to take a bite out of her ear.

Last night's boardroom drama turned predictable a little sooner than in the past... it was pretty obvious that the bad guy was going to stay. He's just annoying enough to guarantee ratings for quite a while. But what a jerk!

FORT Fogey

I still do not understand the premise for the firings on this show. If you sucker all your friends in to donating money it just might go to some random person whose from the opposing team. I still think that any money that any celebrity brings in should go to their charity. I think the winning team could still be chosen by who wins the most money, but each celebrity should get their own connections and friends money for their charity. I know charity is charity and it is all good, but some of the stars leave getting no money for their charities, but still do a lot of capturing money.

It is also obvious more and more each season that some are kept around for an allotted time, and that some are around for a long time for drama. I almost wonder sometimes if Trump pays some of these stars a designated amount to be his easy firings when he sees who brings the drama.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    I still do not understand the premise for the firings on this show. If you sucker all your friends in to donating money it just might go to some random person whose from the opposing team. I still think that any money that any celebrity brings in should go to their charity. I think the winning team could still be chosen by who wins the most money, but each celebrity should get their own connections and friends money for their charity. I know charity is charity and it is all good, but some of the stars leave getting no money for their charities, but still do a lot of capturing money.

It is also obvious more and more each season that some are kept around for an allotted time, and that some are around for a long time for drama. I almost wonder sometimes if Trump pays some of these stars a designated amount to be his easy firings when he sees who brings the drama.
    That's ultimately the problem with this show to me, and why I find it hard to watch. It would be one thing to keep somebody like Hatch around if he and David were equally at fault, and Trump decided to keep the guy who brought more drama. But when you're the losing project manager, and 5 of your 7 teammates think you should be fired (and possibly all of them, they didn't show who Mark McGrath and Lil' Jon thought should leave), there's no possible way to justify firing somebody else without it seeming inappropriate.

Niki Taylor will definitely the be the Carol Alt/Brande Roderick/Maria Kanellis of this season that makes it to the final 4.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ellen
    Oh, and a catfight between Nene and Marlee Matlin -- so horrible, so tacky
    What's so horrible and tacky about Nene fighting with Marlee Matlin as opposed to fighting with any other contestant on the show? Certainly not because she's hearing impaired I'd hope, as I'm sure Marlee herself wouldn't want anyone tippy-toeing around her just because of her impairment. For that matter, from I've seen with her over the years she is very outspoken so I doubt she'd want anyone treating her "differently".

Just saying...
    Nothing at all; I was just being facetious.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    ...But, I have to agree with Trump's decision. David isn't the fighter one needs to be to make it on this show. I was disappointed to learn he smokes. Unfortunately, it shows. I think it diminished the level of my crush
    I'm confused about saying that smoking shows on David Cassidy. He smokes cigars and from what they showed of the left over cigar, not much of one. David was a truly beautiful young man but the reason he doesn't look good now is because of the yucky plastic surgery he's had. I'm sorry he left but not sorry I won't have to see what his search for perpetual youth has done to his face.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79 View Post
    Richard should have been fired, but it was obvious as always that he wouldn't be. It was too early and he will cause too much drama to be let go day 1. I wish he would have been though. I think it's obvious the guy is a narcissistic, vile piece of work, but he also revealed himself to be quite stupid.
    Richard had it out for David C from the very begining. Trump always plays a very manipulative game re who he fires. He decides who'll give better tv and he can always find a way to make it happen. He fired Khloe Kardashian for having a DUI years ago but Richard Hatch's criminal record is better than a DUI?? I'm sure Trump pays his taxes so why shouldn't Richard?
    Logic and the rest of the team pointed towards Hatch being fired but Trump makes it work however he wants it to because of ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    II had to rewind my taping of the show to see where Richard Hatch manhandled David Cassidy. It didn't even happen.
    Yes, it did happen. Twice. First time, Richard physically moved David out of his way with his arm and the second time, he actually poked David with his finger. It was obvious the guy had it out for David from the very begining.
    Richard was a total jerk and David was playing it too nice or too safe and Trump used that, called it weakness, lack of passion and got rid of David. I didn't think it made sense but that sure wouldn't be the first time I disagreed with who Trump fires.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

My favorite quote from the show was David's response when the bully called David a "little person":

"I'm not a little person. I'm a bigger man than you'll ever be."

Hatch said he will be Project Manager again. I think it would be great payback if the entire team would do a workplace sit-down strike and refuse to work for him.

i don't see how a cab would be any quicker than the van considering traffic was the issue . . . . i did wonder why they didn't take the subway tho. that is the fastest way to get arnd nyc!

Quote Originally Posted by duplessis3 View Post
    The women should have taken a cab. Duh. Or the subway.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i don't see how a cab would be any quicker than the van considering traffic was the issue . . . . i did wonder why they didn't take the subway tho. that is the fastest way to get arnd nyc!
    They're ... uhhhh ... "celebrities" -- so, too good for public transit. [/sarcasm]
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

They need to stop doing "have-your-famous-friends-give-you-money" tasks. The streetside customers make up an irrelevant modicum of the total profits, they might as well ignore them completely.

+ Reply to Thread