+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

Re: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

I was hoping prison would have made Hatch humble. Alas, no.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Fogey

NeNe cracks me up. How well she does on this show will reveal her true strengths and spirit. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

I like Lisa R. She seems to have a very good sense of "self" - for better and for worse. I'd like to see her, NeNe, and Nikki go to the end.

For the men, Richard is great about stirring drama. He undoubtedly learned a thing or two this episode, so I kind of hope he stays longer. I like him, Gary Busey, Lil John and the country singer guy the best so far.

And, for the record....chef Curtis Stone is all that and then some. Dayum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Niki Taylor -- is she a former Bunny, or one of the "Real Housewives"?
    Niki Taylor can genuinely be considered to have been a supermodel, albeit a lower tier supermodel, during her heyday (the 90s).
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    While there was no physical confrontation (i.e. a punchout or shove), I can see why David thought the poking was unprofessional. It denotes superiority over inferiority, and also had Rich enter David's personal space. If that was done in the real world, there could be a stink about it (ridiculous, I know, but I've seen worse).

Still, Rich DOES need to be careful, as most people know a contestant walked out of "Survivor" because of his antics. True, Trump here would fire Rich if he paraded around a task nude (even before boardroom), but still... that was an unwanton event, and Sue quit because of it.
    Hatch was just a jerk, and I don't know that David is mousy so much as he just is deliberately more low key in such situations. He did point out to Hatch that he didn't like being poked etc., and if he were truly mousy, he would have just taken it. I also just assumed he was looking to Jose to confirm that what he was saying was true, since otherwise, it was just his word against Richard's. That being said, it's clear that Trump will keep Hatch around as long as possible, purely for drama purposes, no matter how insulting he is to his teammates and no matter how much they can't stand him. Did anyone on his team not say they'd fire Richard if they were in Trump's position? It's not just the poking or shoving, per se, as it is the incredibly dismissive attitude he has toward everyone, particularly those who dare to call him on it. I couldn't believe that when Richard kept saying he didn't lie that no one brought up his tax problems. His behavior there certainly doesn't say much for his personal ethical standards.

Hatch needs to watch his mouth too. Calling David "little," "sensitive," and "delicate," may have been brushed over by Trump, but Ivanka certainly noticed, perhaps because those are terms sometimes used to demean women.

That being said, did anyone else laugh aloud at John Rich's imitation of Richard?

Geez, I knew Nene Leaks was mountain of a woman from watching RHOA. She's bigger that Jose!

I loved the episode.

While I'm sorry to see David go, I do think it's for the best.
    Way too many sharks for him to navigate.
    Loved Lisa's comments about the dough being like (her own) bre*st implants!
    She's got a great self deprecating sense of humor. I didn't like this woman when she first started appearing on so many reality shows, but I do like her now.
    Couldn't believe Star Jones had heart surgery. She's just a shadow of her former self. I have to give her credit for that.
    Not sure why the women didn't just walk around the city - the men did, it seems - to deliver the pizzas. Would have saved a lot of traffic time.
    Loved seeing Niki Taylor. I was pretty surprised to see she now had so many tats, though. What a beautiful woman she is.
    Loved that LaToya's charity is the same one I've raised money for for years - APLA. I've been on their Aids Walk team for more years than I care to remember right now. It was dear to MJ's heart.
    This is definitely going to be a terrific season.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Richard showed great game play - he acted like managers at the Trump level. Got rid of Cassidy who was a very weak link, and a liar (it was totally pot meet kettle. ) Canseco I have no respect for, he beat his wives. Dont understand why Trump stands for that, and didn't stand for a person with a DUI on CA. Hatch is purposely goading Canseco so Canseco will get thrown off. (and hell, Hatch would press charges too.) I don't know that Hatch will win but he'll be around for awhile. Busey had a head injury, which is unfortunately what I believe we are seeing here. Didn't like the women mocking him. He'll be around for awhile as everyone will see him as the easy one to get taken off the show.
    The women should have taken a cab. Duh. Or the subway.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    Geez, I knew Nene Leaks was mountain of a woman from watching RHOA. She's bigger that Jose!
    Yes she is, and she hasn't even gotten started yet!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by duplessis3 View Post
    The women should have taken a cab. Duh. Or the subway.
    A cab would have put them in the same traffic that was slowing them down, and the delivery locations would have had to be right on the subway line and right by the station for that to be of any use. What they should have done is deliver by bike.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    A cab would have put them in the same traffic that was slowing them down, and the delivery locations would have had to be right on the subway line and right by the station for that to be of any use. What they should have done is deliver by bike.
    That would be attractive! There would be wrecks all around!

+ Reply to Thread