+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

Re: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79 View Post
    Richard should have been fired, but it was obvious as always that he wouldn't be. It was too early and he will cause too much drama to be let go day 1. I wish he would have been though. I think it's obvious the guy is a narcissistic, vile piece of work, but he also revealed himself to be quite stupid. He just sat there and poked and poked Canseco and essentially called him an idiot. Okay. So a man who's all bark and no bite is going to repeatedly tell a very large, athletic man, who was also a bigtime steroid user, he's not intelligent. Now, really, who's the dumb one in this scenario?

This creep is used to being able to push people around and manipulate groups to his advantage. He's not used to people dishing it right back at him. David was way too mousy against him, and so he fell right into the trap Richard (and Trump) set. While Jose is not someone I like, he did help MLB by outing the steroid issue in a big way. Whether he did it for money or not, I really don't care; it needed to be done. And if he can make Richard look like a fool, I say have at it!
    ITA - Canseco won't take that nonsense from Rich Hatch, and I don't think he'll mind being ejected for shoving Hatch around if he continually pisses Canseco off.

But, in a way, I do give Canseco some respect - at least he admitted there was a steriod issue in the MLB and I hope that he gets clean (if not already). Hatch has no scruples, and in a way gives Johnny Fairplay a better light.

I love Jose, been a fan for a long time, I actually an autograph on a bball card by him many years ago. Go Jose
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

I rarely agree with Trump but he got it right this time. Bret Michaels was a worse nuisance than David Cassidy but Trump's crush carried Bret to the win. Cassidy was the first out. That's a nice change.
    I had to rewind my taping of the show to see where Richard Hatch manhandled David Cassidy. It didn't even happen. So I feel less badly about the teen idol going home since he lied in the board room. Or maybe he just really doesn't know the difference between touching and "abusing" or "striking." It seemed to me that Jose and David were in an alliance and were trying to work together to get the biggest competition out. But I wonder if they spontaneously decided to work together or if they planned ahead. I wouldn't be surprised if Jose was using David as a pawn to get rid of Richard. No way was he so angry because Richard never even "struck" David! I think it was all false outrage.
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

Quote Originally Posted by taracran View Post
    I love Jose, been a fan for a long time, I actually an autograph on a bball card by him many years ago. Go Jose
    He's so danged hot; I appreciate the eye candy!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

From next week's previews, it will be Lisa and Meatloaf as project managers. One woman in the preview said they wanted Lisa to do it so they could get rid of her fast.

LaToya Jackson seemed very pleasant. My faves so far are Meatloaf, Nikki Taylor, Jose and maybe LaToya.

Hatch was a big draw for the show, they never would have let him go the first night because his arrogance brings in viewere.

Starr was on good behavior tonight, I doubt it will last.

FORT Fogey

I agree with David being fired, absolutely. He is not apprentice material and that was very clear! His inability to stand up for himself irritated Trump and rightfully so.

The editing did not show Lisa getting on anyone's nerves other than Star. We missed a lot of what happened if some are gunning for her to leave next week. Too bad, I liked her from what we were shown. Her reduced lips look fabulous!

I wanted to like Jose but he is over the top with his testerone. Why on earth would any intelligent man want to physically fight with another and be proud of saying that several times? Use your brain, Jose, and articulate. And why would his manhood be threatened by Richard?

Gary is going to be around for a long time. Because he is so nuts no one is going to give him a task that is key to winning so he won't be under fire. Well, until it is his turn to be the TA! Looking forward to that one.

Nicki was very smart to stick to her task and do a fabulous job. That is key to longevity. Focus on your task, be respectful to all and don't make waves.

This is going to be a good season.

Niki makes great pizza, got high praise from her PM, stayed out of catfights, and netted 35K. Good night!
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79 View Post
    On the upside, if both of them last long enough, I can foresee Canseco snapping him in half like a twig before all is said and done.
    I would love to see this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    I rarely agree with Trump but he got it right this time. Bret Michaels was a worse nuisance than David Cassidy but Trump's crush carried Bret to the win. Cassidy was the first out. That's a nice change.
    I had to rewind my taping of the show to see where Richard Hatch manhandled David Cassidy. It didn't even happen. So I feel less badly about the teen idol going home since he lied in the board room. Or maybe he just really doesn't know the difference between touching and "abusing" or "striking." It seemed to me that Jose and David were in an alliance and were trying to work together to get the biggest competition out. But I wonder if they spontaneously decided to work together or if they planned ahead. I wouldn't be surprised if Jose was using David as a pawn to get rid of Richard. No way was he so angry because Richard never even "struck" David! I think it was all false outrage.
    While there was no physical confrontation (i.e. a punchout or shove), I can see why David thought the poking was unprofessional. It denotes superiority over inferiority, and also had Rich enter David's personal space. If that was done in the real world, there could be a stink about it (ridiculous, I know, but I've seen worse).

Still, Rich DOES need to be careful, as most people know a contestant walked out of "Survivor" because of his antics. True, Trump here would fire Rich if he paraded around a task nude (even before boardroom), but still... that was an unwanton event, and Sue quit because of it.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Oh, and a catfight between Nene and Marlee Matlin -- so horrible, so tacky
    What's so horrible and tacky about Nene fighting with Marlee Matlin as opposed to fighting with any other contestant on the show? Certainly not because she's hearing impaired I'd hope, as I'm sure Marlee herself wouldn't want anyone tippy-toeing around her just because of her impairment. For that matter, from I've seen with her over the years she is very outspoken so I doubt she'd want anyone treating her "differently".

Just saying...
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread