+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

FORT Fogey

Re: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I can't wait for this season to start.
    They kept showing promos during the Golden Globes last night and it looks like they have enough stars cast to appeal to everyone.
    I also cannot wait to see Richard Hatch. Still the definitive Survivor, IMO.
    Me too on both counts. I *still* have a major crush on David Cassidy (even have some of his Partridge Family songs marked as You Tube favorites).

and..Meatloaf, Gary Busey, NeNe, etc....this ought to be hugely entertaining.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Really looking forward to Sunday!!! This is going to hold more drama than we can even imagine!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

What a grand bunch of has-beens they're giving us, which will only make it more fun.
    Although I will always love Meatloaf (for his songs) and David Cassidy (for his past magnetism).
    But I soon grow weary of their antics and probably wouldn't watch if it was just me but since hubby loves it, it's more fun to watch together.

I guess this time in history will go down as the period where all the famous people had so much "work" done that they no longer resembled humans.

FORT Fogey

I have always loved this show and this season is going to be good! What a bunch.

FORT Fogey

Did anyone see LaToya on Joy Behar? What an odd woman. She gave little dish (why she was there), acted coy and talked only about herself in a strange way. It was a difficult interview for Joy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Did anyone see LaToya on Joy Behar? What an odd woman. She gave little dish (why she was there), acted coy and talked only about herself in a strange way. It was a difficult interview for Joy.
    Not a LaToya fan. I hope she's the first to get the boot.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    It was strange as I find Janet's interviews like pulling teeth also. Janet, I believe is shy, LaToya is in another world. I really would have liked to see her on DWTS rather than CA, but we shall see.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Looking forward to seeing Niki Taylor. :-)

"A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Niki Taylor -- is she a former Bunny, or one of the "Real Housewives"?
    Me? In this trainwreck, I'm looking forward to the gawdawful Gary Busey; I hope Trump keeps him until the finals for melodrama purposes. Oh, and a catfight between Nene and Marlee Matlin -- so horrible, so tacky -- can't wait. And what the hell is Meatloaf crying about in the teasers?

Yeah -- it's horribly lowlife. So not worthy of viewership when so many real people are looking for real jobs. So what? I'm watching anyway.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

From what I hear, the "catfight"....a horrible word....is between NeNe Leakes and Star Jones....probably NeNe Leakes and EVERYBODY!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread