+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

FORT Fogey

Re: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I finally watched the 3-hour show. 3 hour shows should be a sin and a shame! I agree that NeNe probably quit because she didn't have anyone to call for contributions. I think she was saving face, big time. I think we all know that NeNe is the biggest person in NeNe's world! It is even getting hard for the truly connected celebs to hit people up for money now.

I'm sure LaToya was shocked to only get $1000 from Kathy Hilton. Wonder if she had already knocked on her door earlier in the season? I'm guessing "Yes!"
    I don't think she hit anyone up except Hilton in the last task! I get the idea she is not well connected or even respected by her family. Her charity was Michael's and his estate made NO contribution. No one from her family did either.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I don't think she hit anyone up except Hilton in the last task! I get the idea she is not well connected or even respected by her family. Her charity was Michael's and his estate made NO contribution. No one from her family did either.
    I wonder if it's for the same reason why MeatLoaf suddenly lost it. He realized he was gambling with donations to a cause that he wanted it desperately to go to. Could be LaToya didn't want to gamble with the donations to her cause either. She's rather take the loss and get the donations outside the show when they'll definitely go to her charity. Not excusing her or blaming her. Just saying it might be the reason why she didn't make a stronger attempt.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I wonder if it's for the same reason why MeatLoaf suddenly lost it. He realized he was gambling with donations to a cause that he wanted it desperately to go to. Could be LaToya didn't want to gamble with the donations to her cause either. She's rather take the loss and get the donations outside the show when they'll definitely go to her charity. Not excusing her or blaming her. Just saying it might be the reason why she didn't make a stronger attempt.
    Good point but I dont think that was LaToya's call. She was disappointed that her one big doner did not come through. She said she was hoping to get a million. The decision must have been from the people who manage Michaels estate.

+ Reply to Thread