+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

FORT Fan

Re: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

When Trump himself is making all of the decisions on the show, don't you think that he has known from day one who will be the final two?? He knows who will produce drama, increase ratings and possibly assist him in his bogus political endeavors.

Anyone who believes that the work ethic or talent of these celebrities will determine the length of their stay is drinking the Kool-Aid.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I just read an interview with John Rich that was interesting. I'm not sure if the sources are OK to link to here, but they can be found if you do a little searching. Anyway, I don't know if the guys felt this way right off the bat, but JR said he figured Trump put LaToya on the guys' team to "derail" them a bit - throw them a "curveball." I'm guessing it didn't work out too well.

Does anyone know whether all of the celebrities raised money for their charities? I recall most of the celebs meeting with their charities but I was wondering whether Nene, Hatch or any of the other ones left without being able to give to their organizations.

YEE HAAA... And THE Star is GONE!!! WHEW lol
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I thought they could have had a two hour show and still accomplished the same result. The extra hour was a bit too long. IMO
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Three hours was way too long! But it was worth it to see Starr finally go. I was so glad to see Meatloaf stand up to her! Even George told Trump to fire her and Trump finally did it.
    Marlee and Starr were perfectly willing to throw Meatloaf to the wolves even though he was not the PM or the one in charge of branding. I was impressed that he didnt just wilt under their pressure and blame throwing! That fight between him and Starr in the waiting room was tense and loud if Trump and Co. could hear it!
    John and Cowboy did a really good job on the comedy challenge--even getting Jimmy Fallon to show up!

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Three hours was way too long! But it was worth it to see Starr finally go. I was so glad to see Meatloaf stand up to her! Even George told Trump to fire her and Trump finally did it.
    Marlee and Starr were perfectly willing to throw Meatloaf to the wolves even though he was not the PM or the one in charge of branding. I was impressed that he didnt just wilt under their pressure and blame throwing! That fight between him and Starr in the waiting room was tense and loud if Trump and Co. could hear it!
    John and Cowboy did a really good job on the comedy challenge--even getting Jimmy Fallon to show up!

Ding Dong the witch is dead! I cant stand Star Jones, and the dismissive way she spoke to everyone, I wanted to slap her. I would love to see John Rich win this.I think he's great! I was very disappointed that a) Nene walked away, and b) Marlee didnt stick up for Meatloaf, they both showed a lack of character

I believe the main reason Nene walked away was because she saw that she wouldn't be able to compete in a fund raising event. She probably realized that she had no donors to call on. Couple that with the way she felt Trump appeased Star and was just overwhelmed. I am no Nene fan, she was just disgusting on RHOA. To see Star get booted was the highlight of the series!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Ding Dong the witch is dead! I cant stand Star Jones, and the dismissive way she spoke to everyone, I wanted to slap her. I would love to see John Rich win this.I think he's great! I was very disappointed that a) Nene walked away, and b) Marlee didnt stick up for Meatloaf, they both showed a lack of character
    Star is so full of herself. Oh my, what an unhappy lady. Glad she is gone.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

FORT Fogey

I became a Meatloaf fan last night. Anger management issues aside, it was so great to finally see somebody say to Star -- who do you think you are to talk to me that way! That moment alone made the whole season for me. Thank you, Meatloaf.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

+ Reply to Thread