+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

Re: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Which one raised more money on the art task? Star or Marlee?
    Marlee by far.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    That's what I thought too from the start, but lately with all the complaining that Nene and LaToya have done about Star, and it appears that Trump is listening, at least a little ... IDK, maybe we're seeing foreshadowing of Star's exit. He still thinks Marlee hung the moon. Which one raised more money on the art task? Star or Marlee? I don't remember. Probably that one will be in the final with John Rich imo.
    Marlee raised by far the most money. Star just took in the donations and sales. I do not recall her actually making any calls to raise money herself.

I would like it to be John Rich and Marlee, but I have a feeling it'll be John Rich and Star. If that is the case I am so hoping it's JR who wins. In the case of John Rich/Marlee, I will be happy either way. While neither have been perfect, I think they've played it overall classier than the rest of the finalists.

FORT Fogey

Thanks Rattus and jadewarlock. So maybe Marlee will make it to the finals with John Rich. Anybody but Star.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Marlee will make the finals if only because she is the biggest star and Trump values his Hollywood connections. What is Starr going to bring him?

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Marlee raised by far the most money. Star just took in the donations and sales. I do not recall her actually making any calls to raise money herself.

I would like it to be John Rich and Marlee, but I have a feeling it'll be John Rich and Star. If that is the case I am so hoping it's JR who wins. In the case of John Rich/Marlee, I will be happy either way. While neither have been perfect, I think they've played it overall classier than the rest of the finalists.
    complete agreeance

Starr's edit has taken a huge hit, her boardroom strategy, although affective, is ruthless and cold. May work for Trump in the real world, but not characteristics I think he wants from his CA
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Finally watched this last night. Nene is over the top loud and obnoxious, but I still find her more fun to watch than Star. Hopefully both of them get the boot.

When the men were walking through the department store with their models, to get clothes for the show, Little Jon kept saying he felt like a pimp walking with these women, making the women his whores I guess? Was that supposed to be a compliment? Maybe the women he hangs around with would take it that way, but I don't think most women want to be called whores, or have it insinuated that they look like whores.

The word "pimp", like many words, has changed meaning to some extent over the years. It doesn't only mean someone who sells women as a commodity, it also means someone with a lot of girlfriends (a playa), making something look more extravagant than you might expect it to look (Pimp My Ride), a marketing manager, and a number of other things.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Excellent and insightful explanation! Teach, Rattus....TEACH!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Nene did an interview where she defends herself against accusations that she is a bully! But too convincingly!
    Real Housewives of Atlanta - NeNe Leakes: ''I'm Not Bullying Anybody''

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

All I have to say is that NutNut wears those 5"-6" stilettos for a reason!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread