+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

FORT Fogey

Re: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

Quote Originally Posted by newshound View Post
    I love Nene. She's witty and funny and she's the reason why I'm watching this season.
    I thought that too until last night. She was way too street tough to enjoy. No wit at all. Just full on unreasonable crude, base rage at nothing that happened in the moment, it was all about the past tasks and was irrevelant to the situation in front of her. And she thought she was so good, so tough and so right.

I think Nene could have been calmer...I haven't seen the entire episode yet..but what I like about her is she doesn't care who you are or who you think you are. The playing field is always equal to her. Star is full of herself and does not represent me in any way. In fact none of them do. Education does not give you "class"
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I just watched Seth Meyers speech at the Correspondent's Dinner *snort, tee hee* - there is no way in hell Trump will ever be on Saturday Night Live again.

Just finished watching it moments earlier...lololol....Trump = Owned.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I thought that too until last night. She was way too street tough to enjoy. No wit at all. Just full on unreasonable crude, base rage at nothing that happened in the moment, it was all about the past tasks and was irrevelant to the situation in front of her. And she thought she was so good, so tough and so right.
    All the women cowered away, pretty much thought they were gonna get a domestic violence beatdown.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lanx View Post
    All the women cowered away, pretty much thought they were gonna get a domestic violence beatdown.
    Interesting that her charity is about domestic abuse. Is she married?

Quote Originally Posted by newshound View Post
    I love Nene. She's witty and funny and she's the reason why I'm watching this season.
    me too, I give NeNe a pass, only because this show is pure bullcucky and she brings the funny and the drama.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I agree that education does not give you class, but it does teach you skills.

NeNe, NeNe, NeNe........have you ever heard the saying "It's not so much what you say as HOW you say it,"??? Those with lesser skills bellow like a bullmoose, like YOU did.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 05-03-2011 at 03:08 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

IMHO... It is pre-destined that Star will be in the final 2 and has been from the start anyways. Just by watching the interactions between her and Thumper...
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    IMHO... It is pre-destined that Star will be in the final 2 and has been from the start anyways. Just by watching the interactions between her and Thumper...
    I'm putting my money on Marlee and John Rich.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    That's what I thought too from the start, but lately with all the complaining that Nene and LaToya have done about Star, and it appears that Trump is listening, at least a little ... IDK, maybe we're seeing foreshadowing of Star's exit. He still thinks Marlee hung the moon. Which one raised more money on the art task? Star or Marlee? I don't remember. Probably that one will be in the final with John Rich imo.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

+ Reply to Thread