+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

FORT Fogey

Re: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

Looks like LaToya is in trouble with her team. The clip on the previews shows her to be not very grounded and in the dark as far as budget is concerned. The women will probably win because the preview bait and switch is routine. Both she and Gary are the next targets, clearly.

FORT Fan

Well I did enjoy seeing Dionne getting fired, BUT I find more and more that I just can barely flip through the dvd'd episodes I have piling up.

Celeb apprentice whole concept has always bothered me, beg for money, winner take all , etc...but in other seasons they had more likable cast members/"stars" *Brett Michaels for example, and the big country guy with the deep voice, etc...this season has few standouts and many annoying g/h/z list "celebs".

I do think Marlee, LaToya and Little John are the best of a not so good group (JMO)

I still don't completely understand why LaToya has been chosen to be the one to pick on. She's not a shining star at any task but I'm puzzled why she was singled out.
    She seems very nice and, I think, tries to the best of her ability. I just don't see her as useless as the others do.
    What did I miss??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I still don't completely understand why LaToya has been chosen to be the one to pick on. She's not a shining star at any task but I'm puzzled why she was singled out.
    She seems very nice and, I think, tries to the best of her ability. I just don't see her as useless as the others do.
    What did I miss??
    LaToya is flaky and I think they are all fed up with her inability to contribute much. We also saw how poorly she did on the last task. The only reason they won is because the mens priate theme failed. I assume she irritates them on a regular basis. She irritates me too!

Every see her in an interview? You walk away scratching your head. She is not a successful recording artist and her only claim to fame is being part of the Jackson family and it shows.

Agreed - there's a lot we're not seeing, but we have seen her excuse out and be the 'time keeper' and she was a lousy PM, had a lousy unoriginal concept and only switched it up because Ivanka gave her the heads up, and declined to use the Playmate of the Year because they needed her to buy the props what

Other than sales/promotion Latoya really has nothing to offer - she may have offered up MJ's t-shirt but didn't one of Marlee's people buy it?? Shouldn't Latoya have found one of her contributors to buy it?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Agreed - there's a lot we're not seeing, but we have seen her excuse out and be the 'time keeper' and she was a lousy PM, had a lousy unoriginal concept and only switched it up because Ivanka gave her the heads up, and declined to use the Playmate of the Year because they needed her to buy the props what

Other than sales/promotion Latoya really has nothing to offer - she may have offered up MJ's t-shirt but didn't one of Marlee's people buy it??
    Shouldn't Latoya have found one of her contributors to buy it?
    I agree.

I don't think she has any contributors.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Latoya is seen as weak and vulnerable. Look at any playground, and you will see what, usually, happens to the weak and vulnerable. "Nice" is not a strongly valued trait until you've earned your place in the pecking order. Latoya has done nothing to earn her spot. NeNe told the truth when she said something like, "You are only here because of your last name." She doesn't really bring anything to the table.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

This is my first time to watch The Apprentice all the way through. There are only 3 guys and 5 women left. How does it work from here on out? If a guy were to leave next, would they have a team of 2 guys against 5 women? Or do they mix them up into 2 co-ed teams? Do they ever put everyone together on one team? If they get down to one team, how do they compete? As individuals? And how many make it to the finale? From what I’ve read, it appears that the finale doesn’t happen until after the rest of the season airs.

FORT Fogey

At some point Trump scrambles the teams. The final two play as individuals with the help of some previously fired. I cant remember what happens when down to 3. Someone with a better memory will stumble by.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Latoya is seen as weak and vulnerable. Look at any playground, and you will see what, usually, happens to the weak and vulnerable. "Nice" is not a strongly valued trait until you've earned your place in the pecking order. Latoya has done nothing to earn her spot. NeNe told the truth when she said something like, "You are only here because of your last name." She doesn't really bring anything to the table.
    And Nene is only there because she is loud, rude and brash. I would take 100 LaToya's over one loudmouth Nene

+ Reply to Thread