+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

Re: Celeb Apprentice 4 (aka Season 11)

He had two paintings I believe.....
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I was kind of skeptical about Cansco's reason for living, but I found this news item where I found out his father died.
    'Celebrity Apprentice': After Jose Canseco's sudden departure - Pop2it - Zap2it

So, Star Jones is quoted on E! online today as saying that she would never vote for Trump as President. I'm guessing this means she isn't in the F2, as she would still be kissing up to him if she were wanting to win.

Last night Jimmy Kimmel did this funny cartoon take off of Meat loaf as Yosemite Sam and Gary as Bugs Bunny! It comes in at the end of this video.
    YouTube - Kimmel Kartoon - Looney Tunes and Celebrity Apprentice

FORT Fogey

On the biography chanel I just saw the program on Gary. His injury was back in 89 and he was totally normal and lucid in his interviews after that and had quite a number of movie rolls with critical aclaim, as well. His behavior now is definately not brain damage from his accident. He has been a loose cannon and crazy guy all of his life but he could turn that on and off. The effects of drug addiction is what we are seeing now paired with some acting, as Trump mentioned and Gary agreed. He is more on the ball than he appears and not suffering from lack of a filter. Brain damage? Sure, but not from hitting the curb over 2 decades ago; cocaine and who knows what else is the culprit.

The show made me like him and see a very interesting man until his drug days. He was actually handsome in his youth and as a young man. He was estranged from his son after his mother divorced him but they have reconciled. His second marriage didnt survive, either.

Marlee did not want to keep him for any strategic reason. They are friends and have been for a long time. She knows who he was and still sees that inside.

So, Star Jones is quoted on E! online today as saying that she would never vote for Trump as President. I'm guessing this means she isn't in the F2, as she would still be kissing up to him if she were wanting to win.
    Good point, mmhuges. Unless they have dropped the live audience finish. I think they did that last time, no?

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    On the biography chanel I just saw the program on Gary. His injury was back in 89 and he was totally normal and lucid in his interviews after that and had quite a number of movie rolls with critical aclaim, as well. His behavior now is definately not brain damage from his accident. He has been a loose cannon and crazy guy all of his life but he could turn that on and off. The effects of drug addiction is what we are seeing now paired with some acting, as Trump mentioned and Gary agreed. He is more on the ball than he appears and not suffering from lack of a filter. Brain damage? Sure, but not from hitting the curb over 2 decades ago; cocaine and who knows what else is the culprit.

The show made me like him and see a very interesting man until his drug days. He was actually handsome in his youth and as a young man. He was estranged from his son after his mother divorced him but they have reconciled. His second marriage didnt survive, either.

Marlee did not want to keep him for any strategic reason. They are friends and have been for a long time. She knows who he was and still sees that inside.

Good point, mmhuges. Unless they have dropped the live audience finish. I think they did that last time, no?

No it was live last time (CA) - remember Bret winning after his aneurism and stroke! I got goose bumps - love ya Bret!

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    It's probably difficult to isolate exactly what causes Gary to act the way he does. There was definitely a medical consensus that he had suffered some brain damage from the accident. It's also pretty much understood that a long history of abusing drugs can and will effect a person.

It's entirely possible that he was a strange dude from the begining and then add all the drugs, the severe head injury, hearing loss and you most likely get an even stranger dude.
    No one can say for sure why he acts the way he does.

As for Star Jones not voting for Trump: who would have ever thought she would??

that was disturbing. there is something very wrong with him.

why is the hope chick even on the show?????

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I am so looking forward to the Meatloaf breakdown tomorrow!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    For some reason I just remembered that Dionne is Whitney Houston's cousin. Apparently crazy bitch is a genetic issue.
    I thought she was Whitney's aunt. I thought she behaved horribly. I was surprised and disappointed in the way she "behaved".
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    I thought she was Whitney's aunt. I thought she behaved horribly. I was surprised and disappointed in the way she "behaved".
    I was going to tell you that you were right, Dionne is Whitney's aunt. But an internet search only came up with them being cousins! Maybe it was originally stated years ago that Dionne was her aunt due to the age difference. I'm certainly surprised!

+ Reply to Thread