+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 12/2 show discussion

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion

Re: 12/2 show discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Stump;4121796;
    The gift cards were an absolutely terrible idea. Brandy had been relying on Liza's expertise on the matter so I think it was a good call to not call and discuss it. Brandy had other things to deal with. Though unfortunately for some reason this seems to be the one thing she doesn't rely on Liza for so she got mad and it didn't work out I wouldn't fault Liza.
    I agree the gift cards were a terrible idea. But so were the golf clubs. The whole team should have brainstormed gifts ideas a bit more. Some possibilities:

- buy some time from the golf pro (there aren't many golfers that don't want to improve their game - I imagine the pro bills out at at least $200/hour)

- a book autographed by a golf icon like Gary Player (buy it online and have it sent express mail)

- dinner for 4 at a NYC restaurant - at the chef's table

- tickets to a local golf tournament; or tickets, airfare, and hotel to the US open in DC

- a certificate for a pair of custom-made golf shoes ($800+ -- probably something most people don't do even if they can afford it)

FORT Fogey

How about a donation in their name to a charity of their choice. This is a charity event isn't it? I am sick of rich entitled people ugh.

Did anyone else notice that next week's finale doesn't look like it's a live show like in past years? From what I could see its a regular board room... Trump must not be pulling in the ratings like he did in previous seasons!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;4122378;
    How about a donation in their name to a charity of their choice. This is a charity event isn't it? I am sick of rich entitled people ugh.
    Good idea!

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion

Quote Originally Posted by CookieJ;4122643;
    Did anyone else notice that next week's finale doesn't look like it's a live show like in past years? From what I could see its a regular board room... Trump must not be pulling in the ratings like he did in previous seasons!
    I think the final two always start in the boardroom with the final two and their teams. They do the regular boardroom schtick for a few minutes and then the scene magically switches to the live audience venue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kip;4123493;
    I think the final two always start in the boardroom with the final two and their teams. They do the regular boardroom schtick for a few minutes and then the scene magically switches to the live audience venue.
    Not sure about that... Survivor does the magical switch, but after the first one or two seasons I think The Apprentice was always live only on the finale. Besides, I thought we used to actually hear that on the previews "Tune into next week's live finale!" and I didn't hear that on last week's show. It will be interesting either way!

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

The Donald, Brandi, and Clint were on the Today show this morning. He said he'd made up their mind, but unless one of them could read minds, they didn't know who he had picked. If they'd already recorded it, they'd know.

I called it here last week:

"I think we might be in for a shock ending. Trump will get cold feet about Clint the Redneck and choose the girl with poise and polish who won't embarrass him."

Talk about a low-budget, lifeless ending! It was more like a funeral.

There are probably 1,000 CEOs beating a path to Clint's door now. And not all of them are in Texas.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;4123766;
    I called it here last week:

"I think we might be in for a shock ending. Trump will get cold feet about Clint the Redneck and choose the girl with poise and polish who won't embarrass him."

Talk about a low-budget, lifeless ending! It was more like a funeral.

There are probably 1,000 CEOs beating a path to Clint's door now. And not all of them are in Texas.
    I hope so Charm...Clint deserved better. He could have at least lost fairly and not to looks and flirtation.

FORT Regular

My husband and I faithfully watch this show. Last night's ending to the season sucked. Trump never said why he didn't choose Clint....just "I want to congradulate you Brandi, Clint your'e fired, Brandi your'e hired. Wow...that was terrible. There was not even a camera on Clint while getting into the limo..nor any sort of update on what he is doing now. He was F2 and we have no idea of where that took him in his career. Trump dropped the ball on this season finale for sure. Usually Trump rattles on for a bit....but I would be surprised if he said three sentences last night. What a dissapointment.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast