+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 11/25 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/25 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by estygal4;4115679;
    Steuart and Clint should have been "in"....Brandy and Lisa both deserved to be fired IMHO

I hate when reality shows "set up" a final confrontation like this, where they eliminate two or put people on teams where you know a strong player MUST be eliminated
    Clint and Steuart LOST the last task. By a wide magin. It wasn't even close. So I don't know how you can say they should be in.

Quote Originally Posted by estygal4;4115679;
    there are a lot of set ups in this season...for instance, it was fine for the e and g list "celebs" to call and pester people for money yet Aneud was fired for asking a friend to buy a pedi cab ride..why?
    Different shows. Celebrities are allowed and encouraged to use their celebrity. And you really have to allow them to do make phone calls and such because otherwise a New York City celebrity would have a HUGE advantage over any of the others who are famous around the country but not so much locally.

Aneud was one of the few contestants who had friends in New York City so it would be a terrible advantage to allow him to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by estygal4;4115848;
    He still has to fire one of them,

my problem with the set up is that TRUMP himself put together the final 2 teams...one strong and one not strong

yes, the guys lost on the last task but all along both of them have been far far better than Brandy and Lisa
    Doesn't really matter. There can only be one apprentice so if your opinions of them are correct then Steuart would come in second rather than fourth anyway. So no real loss. He still wouldn't have won.

Okay, so Steuart was really cracking me up in this episode.

From the "fingering" comment to the "moist" comment, he was giving me a lot of LOL moments. You really can't help, but laugh at Clint. He's just so gung ho and has no idea how hilarious he comes across sometimes.

I'm so sad to see Steuart go. He did a great job presenting in the QVC task. It should have been a men F2 of Clint and Steuart. Liza is just not strong enough and the only thing Brandy has done is one great presentation in that modeling challenge. That's it. Other than that she hasn't really contributed anything. She never wants to make a decision and basically just does what the PM tells her to do. Even when people ask her her opinion, she always like "whatever you want." That's not a leader. I really wished the girls had lost so that Donald would have fired both of them.

I'll miss you, Steuart.
    Last edited by FlowerIce; 11-29-2010 at 07:44 PM.

It's ok Flower, he will be back I'm sure in the final challenge as a helper.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowerIce;4116862;
    Okay, so Steuart was really cracking me up in this episode.

From the "fingering" comment to the "moist" comment, he was giving me a lot of LOL moments. You really can't help, but laugh at Clint. He's just so gung ho and has no idea how hilarious he comes across sometimes.

I'm so sad to see Steuart go. He did a great job presenting in the QVC task. It should have been a men F2 of Clint and Steuart. Liza is just not strong enough and the only thing Brandy has done is one great presentation in that modeling challenge. That's it. Other than that she hasn't really contributed anything. She never wants to make a decision and basically just does what the PM tells her to do. Even when people ask her her opinion, she always like "whatever you want." That's not a leader. I really wished the girls had lost so that Donald would have fired both of them.

I'll miss you, Steuart.

I agree for me Steuart is the only one of all of the contestants that even remotely could be an Apprentice to Donald Trump. He very skillfully played the game and always contributed and did a good job. He is the main reason they won the Kardashian task and the display was elegant. Clint is a good worker but I think not Trump material at all,

I actually hope Brandy wins now.

Tradewinds Specialty Imports!!!

Clint last week, set the price of the purse much too high, $149 or $139 would've been better. Many women don't even buy real leather purse these days, they go for fashion.

Still think Clint will win.

FORT Fogey

I do not think age plays a factor in this at all. If you look at Clint throughout the tasks the man is driven period. Some think he is over the top, but I see drive. He has made really good choices in almost every task. The one that made him lose this time was still better than the one Steuart wanted so Steurat was worse here.

I think Trump is going to put Mahsa with Clint just to try and even the field and have something to criticize him for. I see him as leaps and bounds above the two girls left. Brandy obviously gets by on her looks because she contributes nothing. Lisa has good ideas, but she just lets stronger personalities shut her down. I think that Mahsa and David were plants by Trump to see how people got along with irritating people. I think Clint showed that he can work around and with them, while the girls let Mahsa get the best of them a lot. The final test for Clint will be how can he handle Mahsa.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;4117936;
    Clint last week, set the price of the purse much too high, $149 or $139 would've been better. Many women don't even buy real leather purse these days, they go for fashion.

Still think Clint will win.
    I agree that the price was too high, but Stueart was the one who wanted to set it $50 to $100 higher than they ended up trying to sell it for!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;4118766;
    I agree that the price was too high, but Stueart was the one who wanted to set it $50 to $100 higher than they ended up trying to sell it for!!
    And how do we know that if they had set it a bit higher maybe they would have won? If the people that bought the purse really wanted it, they might have paid more and that amount might have won them the task.

I think had the men won the final would have been Clint vs Steuart. Since the girls won he changed it up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123