+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11/12 show discussion

Re: 11/12 show discussion

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLuv;4104900;
    That wasn't my comment . But I agree with you about Donald Jr's hotness. The only hot one in the Trump family is Ivanka.
    I think I fell asleep during that part of the show. I don't think I'm missing too much though since I saw the end result. I would have picked the the winning team over team-throw-bling-all-over-it. It reminds me of that lady that loved blinging everything several season ago.

IMO that's because Ivanka looks more like her mother and not Donald.

OK...I've said it before and I'll say it again...who in the world dresses Ivanka? My goodness....that woman has all the money in the world and a killer body, yet wears the most horrid outfits! That dress (shades of blue) with the cap sleeves that was off the shoulders with the cut out/tie things at the shoulders...OMG....it looked like something a teen would construct in home economics class. Just awful and so unflattering to her figure, badly fitting and very badly tailored. What a shame!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4105057;
    OK...I've said it before and I'll say it again...who in the world dresses Ivanka? My goodness....that woman has all the money in the world and a killer body, yet wears the most horrid outfits! That dress (shades of blue) with the cap sleeves that was off the shoulders with the cut out/tie things at the shoulders...OMG....it looked like something a teen would construct in home economics class. Just awful and so unflattering to her figure, badly fitting and very badly tailored. What a shame!!!
    OK. I thought it was just me.
    She's such a lovely woman. I just can't understand what's up with the outfits, either.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by medleyrelay;4103865;
    Does anyone have an idea when this show is suppose to have its final?

I have enjoyed watching it because my son is a friend of Steuarts and even though I have never met Stu I feel a bit more connected than usual...
    Neat that your son is buddies with Steuart! Of all the contestants left, I like him the best. I just hope Stephanie doesn't win, ugh.

I haven't actually heard of a finale date. It's been many years since I watched the regular Apprentice, but with Celebrity Apprentice anyway, they get down to 4 people, have interviews, and Trump selects his Final 2 from there. Then they have the big final task, and the finale.

If I were to guess, we probably have 3 episodes left:
    1. 5-4 cut
    2. 4-2 interview cut; Start of final task
    3. Rest of final task; Final boardroom

FORT Fan

Actually it has been many years since we had a season of "regular" Apprentice LOL>> we have had all the seasons of Celebs/D listers etc

I found it pretty odd about Annad's "transgression">> on ALL the Celeb shows they ALL called and begged and bothered their whole list of fellow (semi) Celebs, remember when the Playmate was in trouble cause she didn't push Hefner to donate?? I guess Annad felt those rules still applied...he forgot that the "real' Apprentice means that you wash dogs, haul people in Pedicabs or whatever yourself LOL

JMO>>> I had hopes for this season but somehow it has gotten very formula and really not that interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by estygal4;4105673;
    Actually it has been many years since we had a season of "regular" Apprentice LOL>> we have had all the seasons of Celebs/D listers etc

I found it pretty odd about Annad's "transgression">> on ALL the Celeb shows they ALL called and begged and bothered their whole list of fellow (semi) Celebs, remember when the Playmate was in trouble cause she didn't push Hefner to donate?? I guess Annad felt those rules still applied...he forgot that the "real' Apprentice means that you wash dogs, haul people in Pedicabs or whatever yourself LOL

JMO>>> I had hopes for this season but somehow it has gotten very formula and really not that interesting.
    It was pretty clear that Annad hadn't forgotten as he was pretty clear in his text message that he wanted them to pretend they didn't know him. I was appalled actually not only that he did it but then he lied about it. Why did he lie. MrCoz said he acted like a little kid caught but still denying it. (No Mom, not me, I didn't do it. Sure I'm the only kid that lives here and it's my initials but I don't know how those got on the wall) Obviously Trump had something on him or it wouldn't have been brought up at all. Obviously there was a text message to be read. Donald tried 3 times to get him to say no, better not read it. Annand was the one who gave the go-ahead. Not bad enough he cheated on national tv, now he wanted to make sure everyone knew how he cheated, and that he lied about it? Weird.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;4105873;
    It was pretty clear that Annad hadn't forgotten as he was pretty clear in his text message that he wanted them to pretend they didn't know him. I was appalled actually not only that he did it but then he lied about it. Why did he lie. MrCoz said he acted like a little kid caught but still denying it. (No Mom, not me, I didn't do it. Sure I'm the only kid that lives here and it's my initials but I don't know how those got on the wall) Obviously Trump had something on him or it wouldn't have been brought up at all. Obviously there was a text message to be read. Donald tried 3 times to get him to say no, better not read it. Annand was the one who gave the go-ahead. Not bad enough he cheated on national tv, now he wanted to make sure everyone knew how he cheated, and that he lied about it? Weird.
    I don't get it either. The only thing I can think of is that when Trump first asked him if he had done it, Annad denied it, thinking it would be a "his word against mine situtation" and that he could tough it out, continuing to deny it. Once he denied it, the course was pretty much set. Trump revealed that he had the text. I don't know why he didn't come clean at that time - maybe he was hoping that Trump was bluffing.

After the text message was read, then Annad's story was "but nobody showed up anyway" -- as if at that point, anybody would believe him.

I had like Annad, but it really seems like he thinks bad behavior is okay as long as he doesn't get caught.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLuv;4104900;
    That wasn't my comment . But I agree with you about Donald Jr's hotness. The only hot one in the Trump family is Ivanka.

I know it wasn't. I got lazy on the quote feature and went on to talk about another subject.

The thing that has me interested is who told Trump? The person he texted? He seemed stunned that he was discovered so he was not caught by production in the process of texting. Had he been he would not have lied in the board room.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4106573;
    I know it wasn't. I got lazy on the quote feature and went on to talk about another subject.

The thing that has me interested is who told Trump? The person he texted? He seemed stunned that he was discovered so he was not caught by production in the process of texting. Had he been he would not have lied in the board room.

I wondered if perhaps one of the other players might have picked up his cell phone and snooped? I could see Stephanie doing that. Maybe he said something that made one of them curious.

He really acted badly about lying and certainly did not do himself any good with any future employer. He really disappointed me.

Go Steuart!!

FORT Newbie

I'd like to know how he got busted too. They need to tell us. Maybe at the finale.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast