+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11/12 show discussion

Re: 11/12 show discussion

i was in hysterics last night looking at that foolishness. it looked like something out of clueless or legally blonde, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;4103706;
    I love the way the women's team told Kim K that the tacky display reflected who she was. I'm NOT the world's most creative person, but even I knew that was tacky, tacky, tacky. Looked like it had been put together by junior high students. (My apologies to junior high students.)

What an ironic episode. Stephanie says that Lisa steals ideas, so they need to remember what they themselves contributed so they get credit. But it's their ideas that sink the ship and Lisa, having no real part in this, is saved because of no contribution.

And Poppy had false memories... I mean seriously. Lisa actually GIVES Stephanie's idea to Poppy and she eats it up lol.

To be honest, I hated both of them.

Clint's reminded me of a vending machine and was too boxy. Too many rectangles and square shapes going on in it. I mean you had the rectangle on the side, the shape of the display, the TV, the squares on the top, and then the rectangles on the bottom too, it looked like a grid or series of windows. It was just too much. I was not that impressed.

Also look at this quote. Stephanie: "I'm back at the war room with Poppy with the graphic designer and Don JR came by and asked me how it was going. He's hot. (whipser) Don't put that on, edit. *time out symbol*" I thought this was so funny at first but now that I think about it, I call BS, it is probably an edited statement. Already spotted an edited comment in a preview once and it's the oldest trick in the book.
    Last edited by Endit; 11-12-2010 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endit;4104019;
    What an ironic episode. Stephanie says that Lisa steals ideas, so they need to remember what they themselves contributed so they get credit. But it's their ideas that sink the ship and Lisa, having no real part in this, is saved because of no contribution.

And Poppy had false memories... I mean seriously. Lisa actually GIVES Stephanie's idea to Poppy and she eats it up lol.

To be honest, I hated both of them.

Clint's reminded me of a vending machine and was too boxy. Too many rectangles and square shapes going on in it. I mean you had the rectangle on the side, the shape of the display, the TV, the squares on the top, and then the rectangles on the bottom too, it looked like a grid or series of windows. It was just too much. I was not that impressed.

Also look at this quote. Stephanie: "I'm back at the war room with Poppy with the graphic designer and Don JR came by and asked me how it was going. He's hot. (whipser) Don't put that on, edit. *time out symbol*" I thought this was so funny at first but now that I think about it, I call BS, it is probably an edited statement. Already spotted an edited comment in a preview once and it's the oldest trick in the book.

I think it's edited, too, as we know that Steph is gay.

As far as last night, I was flipping between the Apprentice and the Real Housewives. I missed what happened to Anand?
    How'd he get fired before the task even began?
    That makes no sense.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fan

No build up or anything. No drama. Just lay it out in the open as it happened. Anand's firing added no drama to this episode. Lost opportunity.

Anand disgraced himself. With so many cameras around why would anyone want to disgrace himself on national TV? Why deny it when you get caught? That is even worse. Because you ruin the possibility of a pardon. What an idiot!

Poppy simply gave up thinking she was going to be fired anyway? Or, she just had the class to not fight dirty with Stephanie? Or, may be she just wanted to leave the show? May be all of the above but mostly, I think, she just wanted to leave the show.

Is anyone else annoyed by Clint and his cliches? Why does he have to always use cliched analogies and expressions? Just this week I remember three occasions. "Flabbergasted", "dead weight", and "Ooh la la". In the past weeks there was "like plague", "gobstoppers-oompa loompa", and more. Fire this guy already. I wouldn't want to do business with an annoying cliche dude.

So, Stephanie can do anything including hanging tacky things. I hope she has a professional interior decorator and a professional gardener for her house. Fire her too.

Liza does appear to take the back seat. But I have come to respect her. Won't mind if she wins.

Brandy appeared confident all this time but showed a lot of her weakness this week. You know what? Suck it up and do your task. Stop complaining. By the way, what is with Ivanka defending her in the boardroom?

Steuart. Love him. Please give him the job, Mr.Trump. End the season next week. Holidays are coming and we have stuff to do. There are only fifteen of us watching the show anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;4103993;
    See, now, this is why I use POP (point of purchase) rather than POS, because my first thought here was "piece of $#*!" .
    That's what I thought it meant

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4104059;
    [/B] As far as last night, I was flipping between the Apprentice and the Real Housewives. I missed what happened to Anand? How'd he get fired before the task even began? That makes no sense.
    Anand got caught texting someone he knew, and asking that person to show up during the task and pay for a pedi-cab ride during the previous task. When Trump asked Anand about it, Anand said that it was okay since the person never showed up. The firing of Anand took place at the beginning of the show. Also, when I saw Clint and Steuart's display, I was instantly drawn to the bright color. I've always liked bright colors.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLuv;4104498;
    Steuart. Love him. Please give him the job, Mr.Trump. End the season next week. Holidays are coming and we have stuff to do. There are only fifteen of us watching the show anyway.
    Sorry to cut your post but I agree with all you wrote except the part I bolded about Steuart. I liked him a lot until at one of the challenges, he was getting mad at a team mate because he told the models that Steuart had a girlfriend, therefore spoiling Steuart's chances of making time w/the model.
    Can't wait until his girlfriend watches that episode so she sees what a jerk she's dating. Shame on you, Steuart!:nono I know I'm being silly and petty but it bothered me.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4104059;
    [/B]

I think it's edited, too, as we know that Steph is gay.
    She is ?????????????? I didn't know that. She sure sounded like she really thought Trump, Jr was hot.

Quote Originally Posted by medleyrelay;4103882;
    It was a horrible tacky and ridiculous display. Actually Lisa didn't like it and she improved her intelligence by that. Stephanie & Poppy obviously have no taste at all.
    Yes, tacky and very juvenile. I almost expected to hear Radio Disney playing in the background while the display was decorated by pre-teens.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4104591;

She is ?????????????? I didn't know that. She sure sounded like she really thought Trump, Jr was hot.

she mentioned her Wife 2 shows ago i think it was. As well as in her Q&A bio
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLuv;4104498;
    Brandy appeared confident all this time but showed a lot of her weakness this week. You know what? Suck it up and do your task. Stop complaining. By the way, what is with Ivanka defending her in the boardroom?
    I didn't see her complaining or weak. She merely stated the truth to Ivanka. She was the odd man out on a team with 2 men who bonded day 1. Obvious observation. And the truth of the matter, if they lost she would be gone.

Ivanka respects Brandy and they click. Brandy deserved to be defended. Ivanka observed them and knew exactly what was going on.

Just because Stephanie is gay does not exclude her from thinking a man is hot. As a straight woman I recognise hot women. The odd thing to me is the man she thinks is hot is Donald Jr!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4104679;
    Just because Stephanie is gay does not exclude her from thinking a man is hot. As a straight woman I recognise hot women. The odd thing to me is the man she thinks is hot is Donald Jr!
    That wasn't my comment . But I agree with you about Donald Jr's hotness. The only hot one in the Trump family is Ivanka.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast