+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11/4 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/4 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Seems that Trump is cleaning house... first Masha and now David.

What confuses me is how SEX is really the Trump brand. Come on... how many wifes has he had? They only want your money! That ain't real sex appeal.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Endit;4098609;

What confuses me is how SEX is really the Trump brand. Come on... how many wifes has he had? They only want your money! That ain't real sex appeal.
    Donald must love sexy being tagged to his brand. And I agree, without the money he would not have the women in his life that he has.

I don't think I can remember a less dramatic board room. What made David so mellow and accepting of his fate? Odd.

Next week is a fund raising event, clearly. In the preview it appeared that Craig was the offender because his head was down. Probably deceptive editing but I have noticed this show telegraphs the board room accurately.

FORT Fan

Really boring task and boring episode inspite of all the mancrush and sexual prowess talk. The last thing I want to hear is a chubby old man tightly stuffed in a suit sitting next to his grown adult son and talk about sexual prowess on national TV.

Brandy and Steuart's shoot and the picture was anything but sexual because they expressed no mischief whatsoever. May be that is why it worked.

Strangest things, but may be nice things, that happened were that Liza sticks up for Brandy, Stephanie sticks up for Poppy and David for Anand in the board room. I thought that was very fair and right of them to do so.

FORT Fogey

Trump is a giant ego on two legs. Just because he's been able to buy and impregnate a series of beautiful women, he thinks he has "sexual prowess." (I'd bet anything all his wives knew they'd better produce progeny if they wanted to keep rolling in Trump money after he gets tired of them.) I'm sure he's raising his two boys to follow in his footsteps as far as that's concerned. Ivanka is the only one of that tribe who seems to be perceptive and together, although she still has a "privileged" attitude, at least on TV.

On another note, I'm so glad that David is gone. His obsession with that male model was truly bizarre ... the guy no doubt thought David was hitting on him. What was David's update at the end? I missed that ... it didn't seem that he was saying he got a job, had prospects, or anything.

FORT Fogey

The scuttlebutt is that David is now dating Poppy. Both are a little clueless, so it kind of makes sense.

I haven't watched my tape of the show yet, but I'm thrilled to hear David is gone.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

The "Rockport" update had David saying that he's started his own company; wants to be like Trump, etc.
    No mention of what that company might be.
    I cannot believe that Poppy and David would be dating.....
    I thought David had a wife, though, the way they kept referring to his 5 kids.

I was glad to see David go. Surprised to see that they toned him down quite a bit in this episode. And, it seemed like when he was leaving, Stephanie told him what a gentleman he had been??!! What was up with that?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4098787;
    The scuttlebutt is that David is now dating Poppy. Both are a little clueless, so it kind of makes sense.

EGADS! A man with 5 kids and a young woman fresh out of college? Something isn't right with this picture.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Apparently he moved to SanFran and they live together. He's 34 and she's 24. I thought he was older than that- oh well- to each his own.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4098790;
    The "Rockport" update had David saying that he's started his own company; wants to be like Trump, etc.
    No mention of what that company might be.
    I cannot believe that Poppy and David would be dating.....
    I thought David had a wife, though, the way they kept referring to his 5 kids.

I was glad to see David go. Surprised to see that they toned him down quite a bit in this episode. And, it seemed like when he was leaving, Stephanie told him what a gentleman he had been??!! What was up with that?
    A couple of episodes ago, I told my husband that David's going to have to go into business for himself because after seeing him on TA, no one would want to hire him.

In the first episode, David said his wife left with the kids after he lost his job and house. I don't recall if he said they were divorced or not. When he said that, I felt sorry for him. But within the next 45 minutes I was thinking maybe there were some other reasons she left.

I too can't believe Poppy and David are together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast