+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10/28 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

10/28 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only until 1 a.m. Eastern.

Re: 10/28 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

David is a hypocrite. Complaining about Steuart's talking when he slightly stumbles when he himself barely talked at the fashion show and walked off set, and then his blabbering on the chariot races and horrible "advertising". David should be the last one talking about talking. "There's professionals out there." Oh you think less about Rockport or paying customers though? I want him to fail. Having one good task does not make up for the (many) sins of the past. And I was glad they had him do food and kind outcast him. It's what he deserves. And you shouldn't have to be humiliated in the boardroom to want to step up you game. I'm not buying anything David does. The second he doesn't get his way, he'll be back to his old ways.

Having one good task does not make up for the (many) sins of the past.
    So true. Ugh, I wanted David gone this week. No such luck.

Men's team win, but it was a split decision, so very close.

Women's team did not include any contact information in their info packet. I know exactly how that feels when you want something and there IS NO WAY TO GET IT (Dancing With The Stars DVD/BluRays, I'm talking to you!). Maybe they didn't know where to put or the fact that it was kinda like roleplaying, it just got lost. Lisa wasn't a good manager IMO. She was very loose.

Brandy vs Masha war too, with Masha actually getting criticized. Trump hates how she points her finger (literally) and tried to turn everything into a positives about herself. I don't see what's wrong with that, it's all about defending yourself!

Then it's revealed that she told Clint how much money they made from the last episode... NOT RELEVANT. But Trump is all over this, like he only gets the right to say. I have a feeling this is Masha's time to go. Then she lies about Clint saying he told them his amount too, which Clint steps in and denies. Hot water for Masha rising. Actually only seconds after typing this, Masha is fired, no board room at all. Trump says that she's allowed to do that but it's disloyal, but I still call that BS and that he wanted to be the one doing the unveiling.

In the Rockport Next Steps, Masha said she wants to be an on camera personality. Oh dear lord. I don't need a crystal ball to see a viral video in her future. Entertaining either way. Would be nice to see some more vocal, enthusiastic interviewers... like when the Westboro Church is interviewed.

Next week team switch up, Stephanie with a huge ego again ("Who are you to..."), David back to old tricks + has a man crush on male model, Poppy has a sexy photoshoot with Steuart that pushes the envelope.

FORT Fogey

So Mahsa got fired this week for something she did in last week's task? Trump apparently just wanted to get rid of her. Liza was the one who made the huge mistake of leaving out the contact information for investors in this week's task, which supposedly was the reason for being in the boardroom.

In the Rockport Next Steps, Masha said she wants to be an on camera personality.
    Since she basically got fired from her ADA job (for lying!... about her leave of absence) she's certainly got the time now. [technically she voluntarily quit her ADA job, but it was because when the DA's office found out she lied about her leave of absence, they pulled her out of the courtroom and basically made her into a glorified paralegal].

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Interesting in Masha's cab ride she did not say she lied about it all. It was her time she was totally out of control with that mouth and very unprofessional.

Glad they are breaking up the teams next week and it should be interesting seeing a couple girls deal with David. UGH David.

will David be on Poppy's team? I couldn't tell by the previews. I ask, because he is (or was) apparently dating her after the show. Thought that may be the way they got to know each other. Ugh!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;4093381;
    will David be on Poppy's team? I couldn't tell by the previews. I ask, because he is (or was) apparently dating her after the show. Thought that may be the way they got to know each other. Ugh!
    Really? Wow, I'm surprised! Poppy seems like a nice girl, and David is just so annoying to me... Plus, wasn't David the one with 12 children and a wife or something? Or am I confused?

Well, I would have loved to see David go, but Masha was second on my list so I'm happy with that. I just wish the reason she was fired made more sense, not something from the week before.

FORT Fogey

so masha gets fired for last week's task. Hummmmm, i think he just wanted to let her go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast