+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10/28 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/28 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4093233;
    So Mahsa got fired this week for something she did in last week's task? Trump apparently just wanted to get rid of her. Liza was the one who made the huge mistake of leaving out the contact information for investors in this week's task, which supposedly was the reason for being in the boardroom.
    Masha got fired for being abrasive and lying. Any one of them should have caught the error. Yes it was ultimately Lisa's fault but Trump was having no more of Masha's loud mouth and self centered behavior. Definately grounds for firing!

Love the preview when Brandy said she prefered older men and young Donald said, "your hired!" Very funny.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

I think it is a big deal that Masha told the guys how much the girls made. After all strategy in the board room plays a big part in the show too. It does show a tremendous disloyalty to her team to talk about it to the guys. If it had been switched and the girls had won and she told the guys, it may have changed the board room dynamics and the out come
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

I was hoping for a double firing. While I'm OK with Mahsa being fired, I definitely thought Liza should have been fired as well.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;4093699;
    I was hoping for a double firing. While I'm OK with Mahsa being fired, I definitely thought Liza should have been fired as well.
    I agree. Liza completely got away with forgetting to include a basic and essential component of the task, while Mahsa was fired for something that happened in connection with the previous task (as well as being generally obnoxious, and I wasn't sorry to see her go). They both should have been fired. The women lost the task, and bottom line was that no one got fired for it. Isn't that the way it's supposed to go? If Trump wanted to fire people for being obnoxious, abrasive, and disloyal to their team, then David should have been let go weeks earlier.

I won't miss Mahsa at all. She was extremely annouying and divisive.
    I think Brandy is Trump's favored one here and the fact that SHE got so riled up with Mahsa is the main reason Trump decided to take action.
    What's up with Stephanie? She said she had 30 years training in musical, or some such thing? How old is this gal? She seems to have experience with anything they throw at her, doesn't she?
    Since Stephanie seemed to team a lot with Mahsa in mean girl behavior, I'm glad to see Mahsa leave. I hope Stephanie and David will soon follow. Still can't stand David.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4093706;
    I agree. Liza completely got away with forgetting to include a basic and essential component of the task, while Mahsa was fired for something that happened in connection with the previous task (as well as being generally obnoxious, and I wasn't sorry to see her go). They both should have been fired. The women lost the task, and bottom line was that no one got fired for it. Isn't that the way it's supposed to go? If Trump wanted to fire people for being obnoxious, abrasive, and disloyal to their team, then David should have been let go weeks earlier.
    I wish David had been fired weeks earlier.

Masha deserved to be fired. I thought her turning the question back to herself was fine. Trump often fires people for not defending themselves. Trump is very inconsisent about his firing decisions.

I didn't see Masha telling the men how much the women made as being disloyal to her team, but rather just being stupid. Trump's not going to want someone working for him who divulges information to the other side in a negotiation. It seemed pretty clear that she lied about Clint's telling her how much the men made - Trump's not going to want a liar either.

I think the lie was what pushed Trump to fire her. Not only did she lie to save herself, she lied to bring someone else down. I think this lady is going to have a very hard time finding a job if prospective employers see this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Endit;4093222;
    Brandy vs Masha war too, with Masha actually getting criticized. Trump hates how she points her finger (literally) and tried to turn everything into a positives about herself. I don't see what's wrong with that, it's all about defending yourself!

Then it's revealed that she told Clint how much money they made from the last episode... NOT RELEVANT. But Trump is all over this, like he only gets the right to say. I have a feeling this is Masha's time to go. Then she lies about Clint saying he told them his amount too, which Clint steps in and denies. Hot water for Masha rising. Actually only seconds after typing this, Masha is fired, no board room at all. Trump says that she's allowed to do that but it's disloyal, but I still call that BS and that he wanted to be the one doing the unveiling.

Two things I wanted to address in your post. I think Trump hates her pointing her finger because that's HIS job, when he says "you're fired."

also, a game I play each episode is when I see The Donald sieze upon something that provides him an opening to fire someone. Sometimes it's painfully obvious who should be fired but when it points to more than one person, he looks for that "in" and jumps on it. I think he'd had enough of Masha, like the rest of us and this was the perfect opportunity to do so.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe;4093986;
    I think the lie was what pushed Trump to fire her. Not only did she lie to save herself, she lied to bring someone else down. I think this lady is going to have a very hard time finding a job if prospective employers see this episode.
    I think being disloyal was the driving force with the others coming in after. Trump is big on loyality and mentiones this often. As he wound up for the fire he repeated several times, do you think this was disloyal?

FORT Fan

Mahsa get the liar title, the non-team-player tiltle, the finger-wagger title and the loser cab ride all in a few minutes. Yay! This girl needs to acquire some class. Or else whatever talent she may have will go to waste.

Musician, uh? What will Stephanie be next week?... A ballerina? Restaurateur? Hair Stylist? Writer? Doctor? Scientist? Former Prime Minister of Canada?

Good to see David working. But he still constantly complains and makes faces which is ... sorry to be sexist but men shouldn't behave that way.

At this point I am choosing Steuart, Clint, Anand, Brandy and Poppy to be in the final five. Among the five Clint and Brandy seem more mature in their personality and hence may have an edge over the others.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast