+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10/21 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

10/21 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only until 1 a.m. Eastern.

Re: 10/21 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Wow. Nobody had anything to say, eh?

I was only half paying attention tonight anyway.

Next week should be interesting though. David and Mahsa both go back on the grill...

And peering in from the outside, we KNOW Mahsa is a liar, because she got canned from her ADA job for lying to her bosses about why she went on a leave of absence. So her doing the holier-than-thou "I am not a liar" thing next episode? We shall see...

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

So David stays another week, riding on everyone else's back.
    Does he actually think he can win and work for Trump? No one is that delusional.

FORT Fan

Noticed for the first time that Steuart has a squeaky voice when he tries to speak loud. But he and Anand are certainly eyecandies. David's disruptive behavior is childish and not cute in any way. I hope Clint whips David into shape next week. Or, Trump should kick David's rear to the curb next week.

Kelly seemed too nice and not strong enough to make tough decisions. With those kind of girls around being nice is a bad thing. Even though Stephanie was too pushy I did not hate her until she pulled a Wade by saying something mean to Kelly after the girl got fired already. Watch out Stephanie! Soon you may become the well known banker in Chicago.

i think stephanie should have gone home.

"Dave cannot find his real end in the bathtub when it comes to business."
    "You couldn't get a job as an Oompa-Loompa making gobstoppers."
    ^That needs to be the quote for this forum.

David just needs to be gone. I know how it feels to not be enthusiastic but he takes it a step further. I mean the way he was "selling" the rides was like in a voice that said "This is a joke, look how ridiculous it is. I'm making fun of it!" I mean seriously, he was making a joke out of it. Plus I am like MORTIFIED that he would rant about his personal life to paying customers. Are you serious? This is the 3rd time he has pulled his "I don't give a **** if we win or lose" attitude and quite honestly, I think he WANTS to lose challenges, even if it doesn't even know it. He's like a self defeating personality. Clint needs to ride his *** more often and put him in his place.

At least Masha still tries to be professional during the task or find weaknesses to call out, what is David even doing? He doesn't even defend himself (and how can he given all the things that he DOESN'T do).

I think that Presale thing really helped the men's team and was a huge contributor. I mean come on... they made like 200% more profit!

And Kelly probably should have gone. One of the kisses of death is knowing there is a huge problem when you're project manager but letting it fly, hoping that they will resolve themselves. Go with your gut! The beauty queen let one fly and it sent her packing, Tyana did too, and it happened to Wade. She's next in line. But Stephanie really chose a bad location... and she stamped her entire being onto it like, "I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR WALLSTREET" yet when they lose, "Wall Street? I had nothing to do with that!" like the whole mortage crisis. "Don't blame me, I was only a key player in creating this mess! Look over there!" If her team had won, Stephanie would be all over taking credit. Sure she was given a lot of responsibilities, but she drove home that it would work itself out by lunch time and Kelly tried to change locations actually.
    Last edited by Endit; 10-22-2010 at 09:49 PM.

FORT Fan

I agree Kennyluv -- Stephanie was just like Wade re: making a rude comment to Kelly as she left. Doesn't the person get it? The other person has already lost! The Donald has already sent them packing! What does is accomplish to kick them when they're down? After all, Kelly was supposed to bring two people back. It's not as if Trump asked her to only bring one person and Kelly insisted on bringing Stephanie too because she was so awful, or anything like that. I don't blame Kelly for responding, "Shut up Stephanie" and "Whatever Stephanie." One of these days I would like to see the losing person respond -- Don't you get it? I've already lost! Isn't that enough for you? But then the "sore winner" would probably say -- No, it's not enough. Some of these people are so "high and mighty," they can't take the idea of being criticized by being brought back to the boardroom. They can't take "victory" gracefully.

David needs to go!!!!!!!
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

I can't decide if David is deliberately acting like this in the hopes of achieving "Major Reality TV Villain" status and translating that into future successes, or if we're seeing exactly why the man is unemployed. Either way, it's embarrassing. He ought to be ashamed of himself.

And the fact that Trump kept this guy on for ratings value has me totally fed up with this season. More and more shows are suffering from this "bright idea" where they keep around "interesting" (i.e. nutty or nasty) people for ratings, even when said people are blatantly incompetent at what they're supposed to do on the show. Not only does it not make for good TV, it's insulting to the average viewer, IMO. We're not stupid. We know these clowns are kept around for ratings and no other reason. Just makes me want to change to another channel.

The irony of course is that the ratings for this season are in the tank anyway.

In earlier episodes, I had thought David was just a rude jerk. This week, I thought (think) he is seriously mentally ill. Every episode, he seems to be acting crazier and crazier. It has gone from annoying, to rude to total insanity. This guy is in need of some serious psychiatric intervention.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast