+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 10/14 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 10/14 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Again, I want to make it clear that I'm only talking about the unemployed people of this cast, not people in general.

But you're right, there could be a whole other reason for these contestants' unemployment. In fact, Mahsa wasn't fired for her personality and was fired for another reason (in her case, it was simply appearing on the show).

With people like Stephanie, I would think there's another reason for their unemployment. Poppy even said on the show that she simply couldn't find any job openings. But with people like David, I tend not to give them the benefit of the doubt. Who knows, maybe he wasn't let go for his personality... but yeah, with the way he's portrayed, I doubt it.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;4085815;
    Let me tell you, I was a bit tentative to post that because I know that it isn't the case for everyone in the world. But I tried to word it to make sure I was talking about this season's cast members specifically. And even with that, some of these cast members do show some potential and competence (Stephanie comes to mind immediately).

But people like David were obviously let go for a reason. I would like to think that he didn't act that way in the real world and that he's just hamming it up for the camera, but why would you want to put on a character that puts you in a bad light on national television? Who knows, maybe potential future employers may be watching this show; there's a slim chance they would hire David after watching him act like a buffoon.

In fact, Mahsa is one of the few who actually had a job while filming the season. But I recently read that she was fired from her firm. Of course, it wasn't stated that she was fired because of her behavior on the show--she was fired for simply appearing on the show without telling her boss. But I'd like to think that her nasty attitude had something to do with it.
    Masha was employeed in the Brooklyn DA’s office. I'd almost bet that the main reason she was let go was because of the fact she didn’t tell her boss. She had a very public position in some rights and they have rules, as any position, but it wasn't just some law firm but a government affiliated office. In her case there has to be some protocol to follow which (and given what we see on the show of her) she did not. I think her attitude fits in well for a prosecutor working in the DA’s office. They like the pit bull types.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;4086560;
    Masha was employeed in the Brooklyn DAís office. I'd almost bet that the main reason she was let go was because of the fact she didnít tell her boss. She had a very public position in some rights and they have rules, as any position, but it wasn't just some law firm but a government affiliated office. In her case there has to be some protocol to follow which (and given what we see on the show of her) she did not. I think her attitude fits in well for a prosecutor working in the DAís office. They like the pit bull types.
    Oh, I know that this is totally the case. I just threw in the stuff about her attitude as a lame excuse for a joke.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234