+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10/14 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 10/14 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Nice mini-backstab from Liza. She "noticed" the scabby kneed guy and only very obliquely mentioned it to Kelly ("is that what he's wearing", instead of specifically telling Kelly what the problem was). Leaving the door open for her to act like Kelly was warned and ignored the warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Endit;4084353;
    Wade felt like "he had a winner" all the way up to the runway show? Uh Uh! Warning signs there and he never saw them. Laid back leading style is not working.
    Just putting those two guys out there as the public face shows a lack of... sense.
    While its true that its hard to think of a better task for David (there's no ditch digging in a modeling contest), surely he could have thought of something better for Gene to do.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Gawd, the men were a disaster.

A Seder dinner/Matzo ball comparison from the headhunter guy willing to stereotype himself on national TV? Hah.

I guess we were due for a double firing. But Trumpet left the nutball in the contest... (ratings!!!). Love the flashforward to Clint's Oompa Loompa comment though.

I'm surprised we don't appear to be getting a team shuffle next week.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Gene was WAY too calm in the board room. WAY too calm. And then, what the hell!? He almost pulled a Malika from Top Chef JD yesterday! It was obvious both would go, but I also have to snicker at Wade. He made his big promise to lead and show how he would manage David to Trump when he was in the board room that sealed the deal for Trump to fire James, and yet, he too could not manage David either, let alone even get him to perform his task.

Next episode= Oh SNAP!

The leader for the mens team before thsi challenge totally calls out David in the next episode as a "virus" and "rid us of him". The whole thing felt lke biblical or such, in the way he said it. Then he delivers the final blow: "You couldn't get a job as an oompah loompah making gobstoppers."
    Last edited by Endit; 10-14-2010 at 11:13 PM.

David's a total case, yet I still think Trump fired the right candidates. Gene was a monumental failure and made it very easy for Trump to fire him. Wade's PM abilities were beyond crappy and Trump could not let that slide at all.

FORT Fan

For the first time Wade and Gene come out of hiding and both fail miserably. The runway modeling presentation was actually a relatively easy task. Nothing to sell, nothing to make, no sweat. It is okay not to win. But this was a disaster.

FORT Fogey

I missed tonight's show. Did Gene and Wade find jobs after the show?

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4084411;
    I missed tonight's show. Did Gene and Wade find jobs after the show?
    Gene has started his own company developing a high tech...some kind of home, I think an old folks care facility.

Wade says he is the best known person in real estate in Minnesota because of the show, but doesn't really say if that's helped him much or not.

Really?! In all of America, this group represents the best and the brightest? I am afraid, so very afraid...
    ~Mary Esq

Brandon (21) Justin (7) (nope, not a typo)
    B needs positive thoughts and prayers for the MCAT
    J would like to have a pen pal

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Wow. Trump laid into Wade, HARD. I guess he was pretty embarassed in front of his people there at the fashion show... and rightly so. He was some kind of ticked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast