+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10/7 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

10/7 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Didn't see a topic made, so shall I?

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only until 2 a.m. Eastern, etc etc etc.
    Last edited by Endit; 10-07-2010 at 10:28 PM.

Re: 10/7 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

The project is to make a video for a popcorn company, Popcorn Indiana. The one that has the best chance of going viral will be the winner.

Clint is the project manager for Octane. What happened there Wade!? He claimed to TRUMP HIMSELF that he would step up and show him how he manages David... he got lucky and I hope Trump calls him out on this false promise. Plus Wade seems to think that the idea of a popcorn fight would be too violent for children? Freaking serious? The stuff they see on LOONEY TUNES is more violent than that! *Overprotective parent alert*

Masha is manager for Fortitude. UH OH. She even is quoted as saying "I will stop at nothing to win." There idea is to have people working out at a gym eating popcorn. Not sure how that is viral, but we'll see. Tyanna is not feelin the idea though and most are actually sick of her complaining.

David lost a tooth and is absent for everything so far by going to the dentist.

Masha looks pretty commanding and harsh, but she is calling the shots and delegating. Masha/Tyanna feud boiling under the surface.

I don't think either concept is very viral. And I'm the only one here? *crickets*

During the boardroom, Tyana raised her hand that she didnt' like their concept and then Masha called her out as the weakest player in basically her opening line and without being asked. OUCH! I eat this stuff up, love it! Masha then says "Tyana's evil" and has to be shut up so Tyana can get a word in.

In the end, Men's team won and deserved it. I want to see what will happen in the board room. Will be nasty. Masha is so abrasive, she won't go home for being too passive like other leaders, but Tyana is also right and has won before.
    Last edited by Endit; 10-07-2010 at 10:45 PM.

Wow. Blondie may have just saved Mahsa. She's the only one who isn't screaming, and her calm logic about Tiana's negativity registered where Mahsa's way of expressing something similar sounded like an excuse.

Also, loudmouth Liza also just seriously lost some stock.

Heh. This one is like a volleyball match. Mahsa's case keeps getting propped up by the others, then her own mouth (and/or Donald or Junior) keeps sinking her back down again.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4079644;
    Wow. Blondie may have just saved Mahsa. She's the only one who isn't screaming, and her calm logic about Tiana's negativity registered where Mahsa's way of expressing something similar sounded like an excuse.

Also, loudmouth Liza also just seriously lost some stock.
    I agree that the "don't come with a problem if you haven't got a solution" line was perfect, but I think Mahsa was actually setting herself up. It'll be interesting to catch the outcome. Remember, Poppy won't be in the boardroom and Mahsa will be going for the jugular, as usual.
    Last edited by barbh; 10-07-2010 at 10:54 PM. Reason: clarification

Tyana should not go. She predicted the loss and it's hard to be enthusiatic when you are on a sinking ship, know it, but everybody turns a blind eye to you. So what if she can't come up with another concept? Nothing problems is just as good as offering solutions. And a TEAM project does not mean "you must come up with a solution solo".

Masha should go but we'll see. Camera loves her. Her video felt like something for Apple.

FORT Fan

Ouch! Tyana with a "you didn't have an idea yourself." Ewww. I'm glad she got the money earlier in the show for a new wardrobe tho.

BULL! Masha should have gone. Her concept sucked I thought. They were all scared of Masha's wrath I believe.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Endit;4079652;
    BULL! Masha should have gone. Her concept sucked I thought. They were all scared of Masha's wrath I believe.
    They kept bringing up that the executive liked it... I think he didn't see anything else, other than the "sneak attack" by the men's team, so the only way you could judge the concept was based on its competition. I just wish Tyana had come up with an idea, any idea, so she could shoot them down on the idea that she was clueless and weak.

I liked Tyanna but she should have known better and brought a different concept to the table. The women's video was horrid and unfunny. The men's concept was juvenile but was eye-catching, at least.

The whole task was disappointing. What a great opportunity to be creative and have fun, and it was wasted by both teams. There's no obvious star on either team. Maybe I got spoiled by the celebrities last season, who were actually good at the challenges.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

This show is a train wreck. NONE of these people should win. This show is full of empty calories-something you watch because it's okay in that moment but you know the end result is not going to be good. Ugh.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast