+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10/7 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/7 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

David oh David.
    Tyana had it coming. but i feel Trump wanted to fire Lisa. The Whole Masha vs tyana is rating rating.

Is it me or does tyana remind you of that judge from so you think you can dance?

Didn't catch all of the episode, but did see that they got rid of Tyana. I was glad for that. It's very tiring to be on a team when someone complains incessantly, yet offers no real alternative. The whole team gets dragged down; not propped up. Wasn't keen on Masa's concept, but she did offer something.
    I've gotten used to those job updates on the ousted contestants at the end of the show. I must have missed the one on Tyana, or did they not give an update on her? TIA
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4079938;
    I've gotten used to those job updates on the ousted contestants at the end of the show. I must have missed the one on Tyana, or did they not give an update on her? TIA
    There was an update...apparently she has gone back to selling real estate.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4079938;
    Apparently she's not employed yet. She put out a call for anyone looking for a realtor to get in touch with her.

This show is so freakin' tedious this season. I'm fast forwarding through most of it because there is no suspense, no one is particularly interesting, and the tasks are infantile. Man, I really miss the celebrity version.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Thanks, Rattus and AJane, for the update.

This is my first time watching a non celebrity edition.
    The show seems so stacked with despicable contestants that I find it really hard to "root" for anyone.
    I did laugh a lot at Masa's constant remarks to "Mr." Trump and to "Mr" Donald, Jr. What a total piece of work she is.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I thought Mahsa calling Tiana "The biggest" team member really rude and unnecessary.

As for Dave and his tooth: loved how he "blamed" the bagel for the tooth coming out. You have to be afraid of those nasty bagels that just get in there and rip out perfectly good teeth!!
    Later he explained that previously he had a root canal on that tooth. Had to have been recent since he only had a temporary crown on it. Contrary to what he told Trump about pain involved, I doubt that very much. With a root canal, the root is destroyed, which also eliminates the nerve that serves that tooth. Without the nerve, there's no feeling whatsoever involved. And it didn't require immediate emergency treatment. Been there, done that, so I know.
    But Dave is a real piece of work in so many aspects. There is just something about him that gives me the willies.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4080357;
    I thought Mahsa calling Tiana "The biggest" team member really rude and unnecessary.

As for Dave and his tooth: loved how he "blamed" the bagel for the tooth coming out. You have to be afraid of those nasty bagels that just get in there and rip out perfectly good teeth!!
    Later he explained that previously he had a root canal on that tooth. Had to have been recent since he only had a temporary crown on it. Contrary to what he told Trump about pain involved, I doubt that very much. With a root canal, the root is destroyed, which also eliminates the nerve that serves that tooth. Without the nerve, there's no feeling whatsoever involved. And it didn't require immediate emergency treatment. Been there, done that, so I know.
    But Dave is a real piece of work in so many aspects. There is just something about him that gives me the willies.
    Well basically David has now sat out on the last 2 tasks. First - getting the "time out" from James. And now deserting the team to go to the dentist. Wonder when this will catch up with him?

I can't imagine Trump liking this. After all, this is the man that reamed Khloe K. for missing a task due to a requirement of her probation! But then again, he didn't mind "ratings-grabbing" contestants Joan Rivers (puke) and Dennis Rodman missing tasks due to prior committments or hangovers. I guess it just depends what Trump and the producers feel like condoning.

The good thing about David's tooth problem was that it took him away from the show and we didn't have to see his sorry face on our TV's. Wonder what his excuse will be next week?
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Anyone else notice how Mahsa walked back to the suites with Liza by her side, the two of them holding hands? She did the same exact thing with Tyana when Nicole was fired over the both of them in the first week. Fast foward a few weeks later, and she's stating that Tyana is the weakest member of the group. Make up your mind, Mahsa!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Mahsa drives me bananas. She is so insecure that her insecurity turns her brutal and ridiculous.

Tiana had no option to offer anything, and she did say it was not big enough. She did offer reasons for her opinions, but Mahsa listens to noone but herself. Lisa just jumped on get rid of Tiana to save herself period.

Trump and his firings are so random and ridiculous. You fire James for not utilizing David properly, but than keep Mahsa and fire Tiana for not being useful. It is either the project managers fault always, or the persons fault always. He is making it too obvious that it is for ratings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast