+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

9/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

James really IS the world's most boring man. That monotone drone of his has me nodding off every five seconds or so while he's speaking.

And Dave gets one step closer to losing it totally.

Meanwhile on the girl's team, the claw marks are SO deep, there's blood all over their limo. Is there a single member of that team who isn't a raging pit bull?

And we learn that Her Orangeness, Tyana, is OFFICIALLY a Cougar. She even has a title!

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only until 2 a.m. Eastern, etc etc etc.
    Last edited by Krom; 09-30-2010 at 10:16 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Newbie

Re: 9/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

You can sure see why some of these people don't have jobs.

Look. Ivanka is bored listening to James after five seconds too!

And on top of being the World's Most Boring Man, its clear James is also a Chucklehead. One of those people who drone and drone and drone and never listen.

David meltdown in 5... 4... 3... ("boy!"). James is clearly thick as a brick, but even so, David is also the world's worst employee. Thick headed droning idiots like James are honestly a dime a dozen in Corporate America. One wonders how David EVER held a job if he hasn't learned how to deal with people like this enough to even seem sane.

Can David AND James BOTH be fired? Please? Along with Miss California Orange Tan, and three or four other of the girls?

Please let it be James.

Yay!

Oh this is hilarious. From his "update", it sounds like Droning James got the ADA job Mahsa got fired from (well, apparently she "resigned", but its because she lied to her bosses about where she was this past summer, and when they found out she got transferred to crap makework duties). Or damn near the same job. His little segment didn't say what borough he was working in.

I certainly hope that like Mahsa, James isn't actually going to be trying important cases (the job she got booted from was prosecuting low-level misdemeanor cases, and the one she got transferred TO before she quit sounds like a glorified paralegal). I mean put James in front of an actual Jury, and they'd be ready to kill themselves jumping out the courthouse windows within mere minutes.
    Last edited by Krom; 09-30-2010 at 11:07 PM.

Okay....I must be in the minority here, but I kind-of liked James. Yes, he was boring and somewhat uninspired and I still didn't know what the heck their 'special doggie day' even was, but David is a complete loon. James was the boss like it or not. If James felt David's question was innapropriate at the time than David needed to be quiet and deal with it. Was James rude to the owner of the store? Absolutely. But David was absolutely disrespectful to James and I think it was to push his buttons and help to lose that task just so they could go into the boardroom. I often wonder what the Donald thinks of the people when he actually gets to see the footage. He should do a blog after the show (...like that would happen).

FORT Fogey

I think it's obvious that many of the Donald's choices are influenced by which contestants make for more interesting viewing to keep ratings up. He's got to be aware that David is a hotheaded maniac whom he would never want to employ in the Trump organization, but he's worth more to the show right now than boring James was.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie;4073991;
    Okay....I must be in the minority here, but I kind-of liked James. Yes, he was boring and somewhat uninspired and I still didn't know what the heck their 'special doggie day' even was, but David is a complete loon. James was the boss like it or not.
    I don't see it as an either/or. These guys were BOTH pathetic.

David shouldn't be employed anywhere, by anyone. He's mentally unstable. Either that or simply putting on an act.

James should be employed in some think tank somewhere, or maybe a law library, where he doesn't have to speak in front of anyone, doesn't have to deal with clients, doesn't have to be in charge of anything other than his own work product. He's a brain without any other real skill set.

Then again, Tyana probably shouldn't be employed as anything but what she was in her past working life--a saleswoman--and never in charge of anyone. Liza should go back to being her own boss, and maybe that might curb her oversensitivity--because THAT lady should never work with anyone else. And Mahsa, dear Mahsa, now that she's been kicked out of her low paying menial job at the DA's office, should probably go ahead with her Reality TV Star idea, because its not like she's good for much else.

I have my suspicions about Kelly (she really seemed like a major bitch from what we saw of her in Ep 1) and Anand (something seems screwy with him--I haven't quite figured it out yet) too.

This is kind of a pathetic group of people.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4073997;
    I think it's obvious that many of the Donald's choices are influenced by which contestants make for more interesting viewing to keep ratings up. He's got to be aware that David is a hotheaded maniac whom he would never want to employ in the Trump organization, but he's worth more to the show right now than boring James was.
    Donald knows that David is good TV: he wants to keep him on the show as long as possible. David's goal was to sabotage the task and get James fired. David should have tried to do the best he could with James; but, David is hostile and lack self-control. I read that James is volunteering at the Attorney General's office. I've known a lot of people like David who are in powerful, "responsible" positions. Some aren't fired because of union protection; some have tenure; and some for whatever reason, just aren't fired.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast