+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 9/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Once again I used my exclusive proven test of whether an episode of this show is any good: Did I fall asleep during it or not? Last night, yes I did! I pried my eyeballs open until I saw Cesar Millan, and then I couldn't make it through the commercial after that. Woke up when the 11:00 news was on. I did get to see some of the outright sabotage that David pulled, so I'm a bit surprised to find out now that Trump kept him on ... even though I said upthread that I know he's needed for dramatic effect. A guy who deliberately tries to make his team lose should be booted, and I can't imagine how David would hope to get any other job after showing that he is the very opposite of a team player. Let's see Trump find a business leader to seriously interview him, as I'm sure the Donald won't be offering him a job any time soon, unless it's selling Trump Water on a deserted island.

Liza is no innocent. She's there with a bunch of sharks, who'd eat their own young, but she also appears to have handled her end of it about as badly as possible.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4074381;
    I agree that James was boring and should have showed a better attitude with the salon owner. But, I still am not sure why all the men seemed to dislike James so much, too.

I don't either but we're only shown what the editors want us to see. Men are not petty & bitchy like women (yes, I'm calling my own out on that) so it surprises me how they ALL dislike James. There must be more than what we've seen.

Of the 2 guys, I could better deal with James than David. The latter is a loose cannon, no doubt the reason why Trump is keeping him.I've only watched the Celebrity editions of this show in the past. Can someone tell me if past regular editions of the show have been staffed with so many unlikable contestants?

David is psycho, aggressive and a heart attack in the waiting, but no one should want to let his team lose just because he, selfishly, doesn't like the PM.

Those women are really vicious.
    Does anybody know if Ivanka is pregnant? She looks like she's getting bigger.
    Thanks. I kept looking at her and wondering what the heck was going on. Knew she got implants but she looked bigger and so did her tummy, when they were on the street in the begining. I remember noticing it because of the weird skirt she had on. So I think you're right for sure.

FORT Fan

I agree with those who feel James wasn't *that* bad. He was kind of stiff and wooden in his delivery and obviously didn't inspire his team, but David was much worse -- rude and insubordinate. In effect, James was his boss for the task and you don't tell your boss to "shut up." At least most people don't. I can't stand David.

I lost any respect I may have had for Wade when he told James to "let the door hit you on the a&& on the way out." Way to kick a guy when he's down. James had already been fired so just walk on by -- you don't have to hug the guy but not sure what James did to him to inspire such rudeness.

Wade seemed like he was lashing out at James for putting him in the bottom 3.
    His comment, at the end, made him seem like a petulant child.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4075293;
    Wade seemed like he was lashing out at James for putting him in the bottom 3.
    His comment, at the end, made him seem like a petulant child.
    That's what I thought he was acting like too, a little kid. And I guess he forgot he's without a job and potential employers could be watching him act like a child on national tv.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne;4075094;
    I lost any respect I may have had for Wade when he told James to "let the door hit you on the a&& on the way out." Way to kick a guy when he's down. James had already been fired so just walk on by -- you don't have to hug the guy but not sure what James did to him to inspire such rudeness.
    Is that what he said? I missed it as I was upset that James was fired. What a jerk that Wade is!

FORT Fan

Kenny, I played it back a couple times, and that is what Wade said, unless I somehow heard it wrong. Interesting that in the most recent show, he was concerned that the ad with people hitting each other with popcorn bags might not be appropriate for kids, and yet he makes a comment like that. Is that an example he'd want to set for his kids?

FORT Fan

Lynne,
    A lot of meanies and nasties in this season's cast. There is no room for that kind of talk in a corporate environment. Or, there shouldn't be. Especially not, in a job interview.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123