+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

9/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

So who loses it first, David or Mahsa?

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only until 2 a.m. Eastern, etc etc etc.

Money, money (even when nobody in the country has any)... moneeeeeeyyyy....

Hey, they dug up George!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Re: 9/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I bet David loses it first since he's project manager! Poppy, the young recent graduate, is the women's team.

The challenge seems so boring... sell ice cream, whoever sells the most wins. The girls team looks juicy though. They are all wild animals waiting to wear each other part. One of them already threw down a "confessional" threat if they were brought to the boardroom.

I just noticed (with my eyes closed) Stephanie sounds JUST like Mahsa!

--------

Wow. What a bunch of liars the guys are. "8 ex-Wall Streeters who's families all left us..."? Geez.

Here's the key dudes. THE CAMERA on you is the only reason people will pay $5. Not your ridiculous stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4068126;
    I just noticed (with my eyes closed) Stephanie sounds JUST like Mahsa!

--------

Wow. What a bunch of liars the guys are. "8 ex-Wall Streeters who's families all left us..."? Geez.

Here's the key dudes. THE CAMERA on you is the only reason people will pay $5. Not your ridiculous stories.
    I'm telling ya... the women's team is full of animals! None of them event hesitated to think of a reason to throw Nicole under the bus, and they will do it again if they are put in that spot. Is Poppy Nicole #2!? Could be... she too is very young, attractive, more passive leader type.

And I agree about that Wall Street thim. If I had heard somebody was on Wall Street selling ice cream the last thing I would do is want to buy ice cream from them because of that. It's like counterproductive public service announcements.

$5 ice cream is just stupid . Stupid stupid stupid. Rich people aren't roaming the streets. Cheap or go home. Discounts for when a bunch of people buy at once and that's it.

Haha. Trumpet called Mahsa on her B.S.

Wish he'd done it an episode earlier.

I'm telling ya... the women's team is full of animals! None of them event hesitated to think of a reason to throw Nicole under the bus, and they will do it again if they are put in that spot.
    These ladies eat their young, it seems.

That said, I think "sides" may have formed outside of the footage we saw. I mean the Animal known as Mahsa was defending this P.M., even though she was, as you say, a similar leader to the last one Mahsa viscously attacked before the results last week were even announced. Maybe the only difference this time is an alliance we didn't see formed.

Did this idiot David give TWO "weakest players" (instead of one) before it was even announced if the team won or lost?

Women win.

REWARD FOR POPPY: Jack Welch? He may or may not be better than Trump. I mean he's not in charge of anything now. He can't hand out jobs.
    Last edited by Krom; 09-23-2010 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4068134;
    Haha. Trumpet called Mahsa on her B.S.

Wish he'd done it an episode earlier.

These ladies eat their young, it seems.

That said, I think "sides" may have formed outside of the footage we saw. I mean the Animal known as Mahsa was defending this P.M., even though she was, as you say, a similar leader to the last one Mahsa viscously attacked before the results last week were even announced. Maybe the only difference this time is an alliance we didn't see formed.

Did this idiot David give TWO "weakest players" (instead of one) before it was even announced if the team won or lost?
    I can't believe I'm wasting my time on this ATM. I should have watched Project Runway... but they only show it once on Thursday? Grr.

I think the women should have lost but that's just out of spite. I want to see them duke it out again. Plus I mean they didn't sell sex appeal enough. They should have done free kisses with every ice cream.

Women's Team: B-Word card was pulled!

Men's Team: Man... James has about as little charisma as anyone ever on this show. Just LISTENING to him is putting me to sleep.

This episode sucked. And so did the elimination. As usual, the loud ones overpower the quiet ones and they go home. This is getting too predictable. The best strategy is to bottle up your "passion" and then get roped into being brought back into the board room, to unleash it. If you can't really defend yourself then you are the automatic choice.

Next episode looks 100,000 times better than this one. And that's no exaggeration. Look at what we have coming:
    - Masha cleaning up dog poop and ready to take somebody out again
    - Stephanie being Stephanie again
    - David hates James even more, claims he's "out for blood" and narrator calls him dysfunctional
    - somebody take out of the game by PM (probably David)

Quote Originally Posted by Endit;4068142;
    - Stephanie being Stephanie again
    Do you mean her being sort of a blond version of Mahsa, like she was this episode, or is this a way of saying you think this last episode was an aberrant turn away from her real character (whatever that is)?
    Last edited by Krom; 09-24-2010 at 01:36 AM.

Boy, there are sure some Type A personalities on this show, aren't there?!!
    Mahsa seemed to tone it down a bit, thanks to Trump.
    David is one of the most annoying people ever!
    Was glad to see the update on Alex at the show's end. So glad to see he got a job. He seemed like a nice guy. Obviously, though, this show just wants to see the drama queens.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast