+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/16 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

9/16 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Don't see a show thread.

Thoughts anyone ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Re: 9/16 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

David is driving me crazy....reminds me of Rachel from BB...wont let anyone speak. He just talks over everyone..hope he goes this week.

Where is everyone? No one watching?
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

I was watching! David drove me crazy too, but not as much as the girls fighting. My ears are still ringing! I'm not sure Nicole deserved that much yelling, but it made kind of sense that she went.

I agreed with Trump though : I didn't like either of theses spaces.

This was a pretty hard task. It was only natural that it would be chaos. Very limited time and unlike later in the game, everybody was clueless about each others strengths and weaknesses.

And Masha is one bitch you don't you cross. As soon as she said she was "gonna give to Mr. Trump straight", I knew she was trouble. Ivanka had it right when she said polarizing, but also when she said it was unprofessional. But the the camera loves her. I think she could be a ticking time bomb though.

David is also risky. He has way too much on the line.

I have been in Nicole's position before and it's hard. It's easy to take all the right steps, like overseeing the critical decisions and bringing people who SHOULD be useful (Tianna), but if nobody really likes you, when you speak up or try to go with your gut, they accuse you of being hard to work with! Nicole was screwed either way. When she brought Tianna along, she got the losing designs and furniture, but if she didn't, she was accused of not exploiting people's strengths. It should be easy to to trust her, but face it, Tianna was 2nd in line on the chopping block by picking out somewhat dated looking stuff.

I find the fact that this is a recession season kind of stupid. All these people had high paying jobs and what looked like very successful careers. And now basically broke. Part of this isn't adding up. I got the feeling that it was them living beyond their means so when everything tumbled down, they weren't prepared to downsize their lives or had much saved.

I hate the name Octane for the men's team. It is so cheesy. It reminds me of an 80 or 90s inspired "edgy" energy drink name. Fortitude is ok, but it just doens't feel like what I would like to see as a women's team name. It's pretty masculine and hard.

FORT Fogey

Endit, you summed it up. I keep hearing i had 6 figure this, 6 figure that? Ok.
    David and Masha have "actor" written all over them.
    I like Gene.

Mahsa reminds me of Rebecca Jarvis, on steroids. Rebecca did great for herself by coming in #2. Trump clearly doesn't want her or Tiana, but he can (usually) only fire one at a time.

FORT Fogey

I think they should put David and Masha in a room alone together and let them kill each other. Whew, next time I'm going to hit the mute button every time they open their mouths.

FORT Fogey

you guys still don't think they are plant? because they cannot be for real

If they are real, I'm not sure how much longer of this season I can stand. I'm getting a huge urge to curb stomp them from the way they're being edited.
    Revenge is ice cream.

I only saw the last 30 minutes.
    Wow, that Masha was something else!
    Not sure if I can put up with her.
    Was Nicole really that bad of a PM to warrant it?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast