Wade, 33 (Woodbury, Minnesota), the self-taught real estate mogul spent 11 years honing his real estate skills. His career garnered him recognition as he was named one of the "Top 30 Realtors Under 30" in the country. A Woodbury, Minnesota resident and father of two, Wade is an avid big-game hunter and golfer. He also loves serving as a coach for his daughter's ice hockey team. Wade maintains a positive attitude, and insists he'll bounce back from the recession because he's a winner.

Q) Why did you want to be on the show, and why did you think you'd make a good competitor?
A) I wanted to be on the show for an opportunity to work for the Trump organization and to showcase my talents against some of the best businessmen and women in America. I have always enjoyed competing, that's what gets me out of bed in the morning. Knowing that someone out there wants the same thing I do and trying to beat them to the finish line.

Q) What was your reaction when you found out you'd been picked to be on the show? How did your friends and family react?
A) Honestly, there was never a doubt in my mind that I would be picked to be on the show, so none of us were all that surprised. Believe you will and you will, believe you won't and you won't.

Q) With cameras rolling, how does it feel to know you're under America's microscope? What surprised you about the experience?
A) During the tasks, you're so busy you really forget about the cameras. I didn't go on the show to impress America or to become a reality show celebrity, so the fact that America was watching didn't concern me. I was there for one reason - to work for Donald Trump. What surprised me was how challenging it really was. It's easy to sit on the couch and laugh at the decisions people make, but until you're in the moment you don't realize how tough it is.

Q) What about the competition was harder than you might have expected?
A) The most difficult part for me was trying to win a competition for myself with the help of others that were out to do the same thing. It was an awkward position to be in.

Q) Do you have a favorite past winner or contestant from either the original Apprentice, or from Celebrity Apprentice?
A) I am a big fan of Bret Michaels, Trace Adkins and Bill Rancic.

Q) Beyond The Apprentice, what's your dream job? Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
A) As Trump would say - "Thinking Big and Kicking Ass!"