+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tyana - Season 10

Re: Tyana - Season 10

I have no design experience at all. That being said, I also thought many of the choices were unfortunate. However, was it due to lack of time that the group was unable to come up with a cohesive and uniform look? Perhaps if she had been included from the get-go, and they had given themselves more than 45 minutes to choose from a plethora of options, they may have been able to piece together a much more impressive collection?

I have a friend with an almost crippling fear of dogs, for no real reason, she's just scared of them.
    I thought it was very bitchy of Tyana to assign Mahsa to the "big dog" duty when she made it clear she was scared of dogs.
    Perhaps Tyana thought Mahsa was lying and trying to be awkward and sabotage the task. Perhaps she thought Mahsa was just saying she had a phobia so she could get assigned to reception duties.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She picked a good week to shutdown; the week right after she won a big prize. Maybe we'll this strategy used by other contestants in the future.
    Last edited by Badseed; 10-09-2010 at 05:32 PM.

FORT Fan

So, did Tyana really shut down on her own, or was Mahsa such a control freak Tyana just decided that there was no point suggesting anything anyway.

BTW, did anyone notice how uncomfortable Tyana was when she went to meet Russell Simmons. She was faking enthusiasm, I thought. Or, may that is just the way she is.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLuv;4080840;
    So, did Tyana really shut down on her own, or was Mahsa such a control freak Tyana just decided that there was no point suggesting anything anyway.

BTW, did anyone notice how uncomfortable Tyana was when she went to meet Russell Simmons. She was faking enthusiasm, I thought. Or, may that is just the way she is.
    Yep, she didn't perk up until she got her $10,000 gift card.

She looks like an Ooompa Loompa.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12