+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stephanie - Season 10

Stephanie - Season 10

Stephanie, 34 (Chicago, Illinois), born and raised in Montreal, has been a fighter since a very young age. Having both her parents pass away from AIDS when she was only a teenager, Stephanie started her career by putting herself through college at McGill University while working full-time. Since then, she has worked as a commercial banker, at which she found success at a young age and was ranked among the top commercial lenders in the country several years running. After being directly impacted by the effects of the recession in the financial sector, she is looking to take control of her life and be proactive in her career. Additionally, Stephanie founded Child Cause/Fear to Fire, a nonprofit organization that provides a peer network to teens affected by AIDS and substance abuse by inspiring through the arts, and has authored a book titled "Fear to Fire." Stephanie is very athletic, a national speaker, and continues to write.

Q) Why did you want to be on the show, and why did you think you'd make a good competitor?
    A) I figured I have diversity and I am more than the one-trick pony like most contestants. With my engineering background and loads of experience in the area of construction management, coupled with my musical talents and strong work ethic, I have a lot to bring to the table.

Q) What was your reaction when you found out you'd been picked to be on the show? How did your friends and family react?
    A) I was in shock that I was chosen out of thousands of applicants. My wife was also shocked, but very supportive and sad that I would be gone for such a long time. As friends have found out they have been very supportive.

Q) With cameras rolling, how does it feel to know you're under America's microscope? What surprised you about the experience?
    A) It was very frustrating during the first task as I was under the gun with a time constraint. When I am concentrating and in a hurry, my competitive nature kicks in and I will mow over anyone if they don't get out of my way when I ask them to. I was surprised in the boardroom on the second task when my salesmanship came into question.

Q) What about the competition was harder than you might have expected?
    A) Nothing was really harder than I expected. I've watched previous seasons, so I knew what I was in for.

Q) Do you have a favorite past winner or contestant from either the original Apprentice, or from Celebrity Apprentice?
    A) No, no one in particular.

Q) Beyond The Apprentice, what's your dream job? Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    A) Working with the engineering firm Earth Systems Pacific is my dream job, and I hope to retire with this company.

Re: Stephanie - Season 10

Both parents died when she was a teenager? That's rough.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

hmmm, no mention of her 30 years at the royal conservatory... just saying...
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

She's 34, born and raised in Montreal, currently living in Chicago where I assume she has been for some time, and studied for 30 years at RCM, which is located in Toronto. Wow! She is a talented, multi-tasking, apparently multi-dimensional bi...woman.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

She's hired! Trump gave her a job, she said, after he fired her tonight. Not surprising, really. She's a female version of Trump. I think he may have regretted firing her; he admitted her competitor barely beat her. She has a crush on Don Jr., she said, so I hope she keeps her hands off him while working for his father! Trump had accused her of lying so it's interesting he looked beyond that when he gave her a job.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Newbie

Well I believe she is a lesbian so DTJ shouldn't worry.
    I can't believe she got a job with Trump after seeing that she usually lied about her role in most of the tasks.

What indicates that she is gay?

I was thrilled to see Trump fire Stephanie due to her all around annoying personality and constant lying to benefit herself. My happiness lasted all of one minute when I saw that she actually got a job with the Trump organization. Are you kidding me? Stephanie would be one of the last people I would have hired among these contestants...especially if I was able to watch all the behind the scenes film footage of her over the top conceit and overall obnoxious personality.

What was Mr. Trump thinking?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster;4110637;
    What indicates that she is gay?
    Did you read her self-created profile which is the first entry on this thread???

^ Ah!! No I hadn't...I guess wife is a dead give away....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast