+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mahsa - Season 10

Mahsa - Season 10

Mahsa, 29 (Brooklyn, New York), works as an Assistant District Attorney in Brooklyn, New York, and is the host of two web shows on the side. Dealing with the financial pressures of being the sole breadwinner in her family, Mahsa has gained personal strength in this economic downturn. Before receiving her J.D. at Brooklyn Law School, Mahsa studied biology at the University of Virginia, and film at the New York Film Academy. She passionately fights to promote justice, and is obsessed with beauty, hair and style secrets.

Q) Why did you want to be on the show, and why did you think you'd make a good competitor?
    A) First, every single aspect of the show excites me, the tasks, the competition, the boardroom showdown, and of course the Donald. I just love it! Nothing is more exciting than risking it all for a chance to win BIG and live the American dream. Second, as an Assistant District Attorney, I encounter many problems such as domestic violence and drug addiction. I know that the solution lies in having alternative programs and not just throwing people in prison. If I change my place in society, I can make a real difference in the lives of others and help to create a criminal justice system that works better for defendants, victims and the community at large. Finally, I've been bossing people around since my days in the playground. I'm a great competitor and these contestants don't scare me. Bring it on ladies - and yes, I'm referring to the men's team as well.

Q) What was your reaction when you found out you'd been picked to be on the show? How did your friends and family react?
    A) I'm a big believer in the power of positive visualization. For months, I put a picture of Mr. Trump on my vision board with the words "my boss" underneath. I kept that soothing and tranquil image in my head throughout the grueling audition process. When the producers broke the news, I was in a state of shock, walking on clouds. I kept thinking, what will I put up on my board next? Everyone's reaction was "Fabulous! Just don't be that Omarosa girl!"

Q) With cameras rolling, how does it feel to know you're under America's microscope? What surprised you about the experience?
    A) If I thought about the cameras or America's microscope, I would've never auditioned. You cannot think about that stuff. You must be 100% true to yourself, keep it real, and hope that somebody likes you! I was surprised at the level of competition; this wasn't a TV show and it wasn't a game. It was more than "the ultimate job interview." It was the fight of a lifetime.

Q) What about the competition was harder than you might have expected?
    A) I've never been far away from my husband, and I never want to be again.

Q) Do you have a favorite past winner or contestant from either the original Apprentice, or from Celebrity Apprentice?
    A) Kwame Jackson from Season 1. He's so intelligent, lovable and talented. He also has a new line of neckwear that would make any man look as good as Mr. Trump... almost!

Q) Beyond The Apprentice, what's your dream job? Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    A) My dream job has always been to be a "Today Show: Correspondent, seated right in between Matt and Meredith!

Re: Mahsa - Season 10

Q) Beyond The Apprentice, what's your dream job? Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    A) My dream job has always been to be a "Today Show: Correspondent, seated right in between Matt and Meredith!
    Ah. So the whole psycho bitch character she's playing is just an AUDITION. Got it.

Supporting evidence in her bio. She's got not one but TWO web shows, and she went to film school before she took this odd left turn into being a prosecutor.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I don't like her at all!!!
    I'm sure she'll last for a while to keep up the ratings... she's definitely a morphed Omarossa.
    I wonder if her husband missed her....

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;4064397;
    I don't like her at all!!!
    I'm sure she'll last for a while to keep up the ratings... she's definitely a morphed Omarossa.
    I wonder if her husband missed her....
    Im periodically seeing the Omarosa comparison, and I have to respectfully disagree.

Omarosa was lazy, a liar remember the n-word accusation and there were other blatant lies, a drama queen who would do anything for attention, she manipulated and pulled various stunts to get out of doing any work, and she was pretentious and fakity-fake.

I see no comparison to Masha, whatsoever.

Blah blah blah blah blah-the woman could not shut up for a minute. Tyana tells her to take it down a notch when she goes back in the boardroom and before her butt hits the seat blah blah blah blah blah! She turns to the woman they were all attacking and asked her something that began with "Did I not..." and when she tries to answer she once again went to her "Let me finish". Does she not realize that when you ask a question you have to shut up long enough to let someone answer? Trump will keep her around to stir up the board room and to fire shots at. I hope she realizes she probably has no chance of winning this thing and Trump just likes to have someone around to hurl his daggers at.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 09-20-2010 at 08:07 AM.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

She seems to be in constant audition mode.

I hope she realizes she probably has no chance of winning this thing
    On this I have to agree. Trump finds her annoying and Ivanka doesn't like her - wants her gone.

And if Ivanka doesn't like you, you aren't long for this audition...er... show.

She screams attention whore to me. Sigh.... that means she'll be on my TV screen far longer than I care to see/hear her. She is one reason the MUTE button was invented.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;4064782;
    And if Ivanka doesn't like you, you aren't long for this audition...er... show.

She screams attention whore to me. Sigh.... that means she'll be on my TV screen far longer than I care to see/hear her. She is one reason the MUTE button was invented.
    ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! I cannot stand this woman. What a witch, bitch, you name it. I've got to give to the project manager though, she kept her cool the whole time this creature was berating her. She's married??

FORT Fogey

She is one of those candidate as an HR manager you wouldn't want to hire. She doesn't have a clear career path. She is all over the place Now add Reality tv star to the resume.

I keep thinking omorossa as well, not on the work ethics thing as tango mentioned but i just keep thinking omorossa just that omorossa was a little more subtle and deadly.

we will see. I think we will have a first here. Ivanka will just snap and fire her on the spot instead of the Donald. Now that will be a water cooler moment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast