+ Reply to Thread

Thread: James - Season 10

James - Season 10

James, 31 (New York, New York), a Duke graduate who received his law degree from Georgetown, was an associate at a world-class law firm in New York City until he was laid off more than a year and a half ago. James went from a successful attorney living in the West Village to an unemployed couch surfer. Unable to find a new job, he spends his time volunteering in New York.

Q) Why did you want to be on the show, and why did you think you'd make a good competitor?
    A) It's easy to watch at home and say, "I could do that." I wanted to see if I really could. I thought I'd be a good competitor, because I love a challenge and I have no problem jumping into the deep end.

Q) What was your reaction when you found out you'd been picked to be on the show? How did your friends and family react?
    A) I was speechless - it's like winning the lottery (or what I imagine winning the lottery is like). I didn't want to tell anyone, because I was afraid they wouldn't believe me. I could hardly believe it myself.

Q) With cameras rolling, how does it feel to know you're under America's microscope? What surprised you about the experience?
    A) I'm worried people are going to see me at my best and hate me, or see me at my worst and love me.

Q) What about the competition was harder than you might have expected?
    A) You only have one shot to get it right. The hardest part of the competition is deciding how to take that shot.

Q) Do you have a favorite past winner or contestant from either the original Apprentice, or from Celebrity Apprentice?
    A) What's the name of that unemployed lawyer that was on The Apprentice? You know, what's-his-face. That guy was my favorite...

Q) Beyond The Apprentice, what's your dream job? Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    A) After being on The Apprentice, I've given up predicting the future. The experience has shown me that I can do just about anything - so there's no telling where I might be.

FORT Fan

Re: James - Season 10

I like James a lot. Green behind the ears. But likable.

+ Reply to Thread