+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: David - Season 10

David - Season 10

David, 34 (Portage, Michigan), embodies the image of the all-American father of five. The Navy veteran, part-time standup comedian and once successful account manager, married his high school sweetheart and is father to five children. David, a Portage, Michigan resident, once had two houses and could buy his family whatever they desired, but in today's recession has become an unemployed family man who can't pay his mortgage and is determined to prove to his children that he's still a great provider.

Q) Why did you want to be on the show, and why did you think you'd make a good competitor?
    A) I am a driven family-motivated individual that has always taken the bull by the horns and conquered all obstacles in my path. Given the responsibility of fatherhood at a young age gave me motivation to skip my youth and take care of my family. I have always achieved my goals even when they seem insurmountable. I knew I could go bumper to bumper with anyone on this planet even without a college degree. At times I can come off as rough around the edges and unrefined, but the fact remains that I have savvy and street smarts, and I knew I would be underestimated and I could use that to my advantage.

Q) What was your reaction when you found out you'd been picked to be on the show? How did your friends and family react?
    A) I was ecstatic! To know that you have beaten out a group of talented individuals to become one of the 16 contestants is like scoring a touchdown as time expires… My friends knew I could do it. I don't fail, and they know it. It took a while for it to fully sink in that indeed I was going to be a contestant on the show and have a chance to compete to become the next Apprentice, which has to be one of the greatest honors in business.

Q) With cameras rolling, how does it feel to know you're under America's microscope? What surprised you about the experience?
    A) I approached this competition like I do with everything in life. Open, honest and direct. I want America to watch me, and either love me or hate me for who I am. I left it all on the field. I was surprised with Mr. Donald Trump's awesome personality. He is just as impressive off-camera as he is on. He is not a stuffed shirt, he is an amazing man.

Q) What about the competition was harder than you might have expected?
    A) I still feel like I haven't caught up on sleep. The go-go-go of the competition kept me on my toes and not in my bed.

Q) Do you have a favorite past winner or contestant from either the original Apprentice, or from Celebrity Apprentice?
    A) I would have to say Bill from Season 1. He is still relevant and continues to do the Trump originazation proud.

Q) Beyond The Apprentice, what's your dream job? Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    A) I would be lying if I didn't see myself in the public eye. Making people laugh is something that I would like to do professionally. I would like to use The Apprentice as a springboard to a career in entertainment. And I think NBC would benefit from my talents and we could make a whole lot of people laugh together. Traveling the country and going to the craziest places and festivals while interviewing the people there is a dream of mine... Call it "Dave's Crazy America," put a camera on me, and you have gold!

Re: David - Season 10

Feel bad for this guy; seems he is going to snap at any minute. I don't think he'll last long.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

He's only 34 years old? Geesh, the way he was going on about being older than most of the contestants I thought he was at least in his late thirties, early fourties.

Very wired, this guy.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I think when he finally snaps, they may have to cart him away in a straight jacket.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

And, it won't be pretty. He will not go quietly. That will definitely be MUST SEE BOARDROOM.

There's a manic quality to him and a desperation that was quite uncomfortable to watch.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;4062880;
    He's only 34 years old? Geesh, the way he was going on about being older than most of the contestants I thought he was at least in his late thirties, early fourties.

Very wired, this guy.

Took the word out of my mouth. I thought he was in his 40s and keep thinking he look young for a 40s.

FORT Fogey

Well, the stress of his situation can't help matters. He has grown on me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4066980;
    Well, the stress of his situation can't help matters. He has grown on me.
    That's quick. First show only

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

What a bad attitude this guy has...I feel sorry for his wife and kids if he gets angry at them. Watch out!! I hope he doesn't last long.
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast