+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: David - Season 10

FORT Fogey

Re: David - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4090131;
    Kind of like a fungus, huh?

You all leave Jexter's "boyfriend" alone.
    Funny!

FORT Fogey

I don't think David is a plant. I think is he pure gold for the casting department! They hit pay dirt. The only reason he is still there is because they have won or someone else screwed up badly (Gene). Gene basically asked to be fired. That board room could have gone differently. Had they thought to beg Trump to fire David it would have been a done deal.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4092606;
    I don't think David is a plant. I think is he pure gold for the casting department! They hit pay dirt. The only reason he is still there is because they have won or someone else screwed up badly (Gene). Gene basically asked to be fired. That board room could have gone differently. Had they thought to beg Trump to fire David it would have been a done deal.
    Perhaps. Although given that Gene screwed up so badly, as did what's his name as PM, that a triple elimination would have been out of the question, IMO.

Babye

FORT Fan

Um, eeww?

Another "reality tv" website that I'm not sure I can link here is reporting that David and Poppy - yes Poppy - have become a couple and are living together in San Francisco.

Talk about 2 people who I never - never - would have imagined together.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Who, in their right mind, would hook up with a guy who (is he still married?) has 6 children??? I guess you'd do it if you don't mind baby-mama-drama (married or not).
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

David and Poppy live together in CA and he flies home every other weekend to see his 5 children in Michigan. He married his high school sweetheart at the age of 19. Poppy said she is not ready for marriage so there will not be an engagement coming. She said she is too young at 24 to even think about it.

Sounds to me like this is David's exit relationship and both will move on at some point. David must still be married; I could find no mention of this. Logic says he is not divorced because of the timing. Divorcing with 5 children is going to take months of negotiation!

It is always sad to see this happen. My heart goes out to his wife.

It would not be out of the question for them to reconcile either. He may learn how to be a better partner having done this. Stranger things have happened.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Is he still out of work? How can he afford to fly home every other weekend to see his children? Is he paying child support, like he should be...divorced or not? I doubt that he can even afford to divorce. I cite that frantic call he made during the show, and he looked worried and stressed. This is just stupid.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I can't remember if they did a "next steps" update for David. I would hope he is working if he's flying backwards and forwards between CA and Michigan twice a month.
    I was hoping that we'd at least get a spectacular boardroom when the time came to fire David, but it was pretty anti-climactic.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I thought the "next steps" thing with David was he started his own company because Trump did and he felt that he could be successful too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast