+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: David - Season 10

Re: David - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by nanaslbkp;4069992;
    What a bad attitude this guy has...I feel sorry for his wife and kids if he gets angry at them. Watch out!! I hope he doesn't last long.
    His wife left him and took the kids. He said that he is hoping winning the competition will get his family back together.

Well who wants to live with a jerk when the going gets tough. Can you imagine what he was like around his family with no money to pay the mortgages. Maybe he should have done a better job of saving money & not buying his family whatever they desired!

FORT Fan

After this show, WHO would hire this idiot? I mean a guy that purposely causes such a disruption, designed to cause a co-worker or a "boss" to lose an account or a job? Not to mention his apparant mental instability.

You know how there are warnings to keep anything controversial or that could be perceived in a negative light off the internet and social networks? Imagine having THIS out there for prospective new employers to view.

No legitimate company will touch this loser with a 10 foot pole.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4077975;
    After this show, WHO would hire this idiot? I mean a guy that purposely causes such a disruption, designed to cause a co-worker or a "boss" to lose an account or a job? Not to mention his apparant mental instability.

You know how there are warnings to keep anything controversial or that could be perceived in a negative light off the internet and social networks? Imagine having THIS out there for prospective new employers to view.

No legitimate company will touch this loser with a 10 foot pole.
    You are so right. If David didn't secure a job after The Apprentice finished filming and before it aired, he better think about starting his own business (and one that doesn't require a lot of customer contact).

FORT Fan

David is such a drama queen and an attention seeker (substitute a more suitable word here). Trump will keep him around for ratings.

Who is John Galt?

David is an a**. That just says it all. I don't blame James for firing him. Why is he still there? It is probably because he is a drama queen and brings that element to the show. There always has to be one. However, in this group there are too many- David, Mahsa, and Lisa to name three. How did these people get to the positions they supposedly were at before the recession? They appear to be dysfunctional cry babies who want their own way all of the time. I have worked in small business for many many years and believe me, people with these confrontational, self-absorbed, blame others for their mistakes types of personalities do not last long in the business world (maybe in politics, but not business).

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;4081251;
    ... people with these confrontational, self-absorbed, blame others for their mistakes types of personalities...
    That was a perfect description. Those three qualities always go together. Those people do a lot of damage to others who unfortunately have to work with them. I am dealing with some like that at work myself.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Why, oh why is this annoying man still there??
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLuv;4081337;
    That was a perfect description. Those three qualities always go together. Those people do a lot of damage to others who unfortunately have to work with them. I am dealing with some like that at work myself.
    I have one at work also. He thinks he is "entitled" to have it all and throw a tantrum if he doesn't get his way. It is very tiring and really affects the work atmosphere for everyone.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4066980;
    Well, the stress of his situation can't help matters. He has grown on me.
    Kind of like a fungus, huh?

You all leave Jexter's "boyfriend" alone.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast