+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: David - Season 10

Re: David - Season 10

He wants to be in the "public eye"??? OMG the male version of Omerosa!

After reading this bio on him, I'm confused.
    Stand up comic???? Usually when someone has that kind of humor, it shows even when they're not performing. I would never suspect this guy likes to laugh or smile. Ever. He seems so serious and manic.

But what really surprises me is his HUGE ego. I did not expect such an inflated opinion that he has of himself. I don't mean self confidence because that's a good thing but this is way past that.

FORT Fan

This type of guy is the type that when he goes, he takes out the whole office and a couple of first responders for good measure.

He needs to be locked up.

I don't know what to make of him.
    I can't decide if he's for real or a plant. He seems so unstable.
    He appears to start of from a position of respecting no one on his team and then it's up to them to earn it. There seems to be no evidence of having a basic level of respect for his team mates as people and fellow applicants. I don't like that attitude. He doesn't have to like them, but he seems to go out of his way to jeopardize them with his behaviour.
    I saw no reason to keep him over James. Neither was great and it was a perfect time for Trump to pull one of his double firings.

On a purely shallow note, Ivanka needs to sort her wardrobe out. I thought she looked massive in her blue sleeveless shirt and tan skirt combo and she's far from that.
    She needs to learn to dress her figure better.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I see why this guy is unemployed, he acts like a 5 year old. I think he is a "plant" there is no reason why he was kept over the other canadates. He probably thinks he makes great tv.
    I felt bad for him at first because he has 5 kids but now I think he should have kept his pants zipped. feel sorry for his family.
    "What happens to the wide-eyed observer when the window between reality and unreality breaks and the glass begins to fly? Stephen King - Four Past Midnight"

Exactly what I came in here to say, lliannee. I felt bad for him when he kept talking about how his unemployment caused his marriage fell through (if I understood that correctly) and major difficulty in supporting his kids.

But after seeing how he acted during the doggy day care task, I can see why he lost his job. He blatantly sabotaged the task to get James fired, and it's mind-boggling to know that his plan actually worked. This guy needs to be cut loose soon.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

How does this guy "embody the image of the all-American father of five?" To me, he embodies the imagine of a jerk. He's certainly energetic but if things don't go the way he wants them to -- watch out!!

FORT Fogey

Nothing else to add. You said it all. I said it from the beginning. This guy is a Plant.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4074618;
    I don't know what to make of him.
    I can't decide if he's for real or a plant. He seems so unstable.
    He appears to start of from a position of respecting no one on his team and then it's up to them to earn it. There seems to be no evidence of having a basic level of respect for his team mates as people and fellow applicants. I don't like that attitude. He doesn't have to like them, but he seems to go out of his way to jeopardize them with his behaviour.
    I saw no reason to keep him over James. Neither was great and it was a perfect time for Trump to pull one of his double firings.

On a purely shallow note, Ivanka needs to sort her wardrobe out. I thought she looked massive in her blue sleeveless shirt and tan skirt combo and she's far from that.
    She needs to learn to dress her figure better
    I agree...it was so hard for me not to cringe every time I saw her in that outfit. That was one of the most hideous outfits ever! For someone who has all the money in the world and an awesome figure...boy...she sure dresses horribly! She can afford to wear anything she wants and can look good in just about anything and she chooses that outfit...what was she thinking??

And David....sorry...but can't stand him. Maybe James wasn't the best project mgr, but David purposely from the first minute of the task, decided to antagonize James and took on the assignment of just causing trouble, discord and problems for the entire group just to get James fired. Can't see him winning at the end...he's a troublemaker and very insuboordinate. A great leader also knows how to submit when necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4074618;
    I saw no reason to keep him over James.
    The reason = good tv ratings!
    otherwise the guy is a jerk with a capital J.
    Can't work with a team, egotistical, beligerant, argumentative, and a pain in the butt but people want to watch train wrecks.
    Sad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast