+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brandy - Season 10

Brandy - Season 10

Brandy, 30 (San Francisco, California), received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from UCLA, and her Juris Doctorate from the University of Chicago Law School. After working as a corporate attorney for a prestigious international law firm, she co-founded a mobile cupcake business in the San Francisco Bay Area. This entrepreneur is now ready to launch a more challenging and rewarding career. Brandy is a vegetarian and an avid supporter of animal rights. She also loves the outdoors and runs several miles a day.

Q) Why did you want to be on the show, and why did you think you'd make a good competitor?
    A) The show is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and I knew that I would be a strong competitor and teammate if I did my best, to my utmost ability, every day and did not worry about who received the credit for a job well done.

Q) What was your reaction when you found out you'd been picked to be on the show? How did your friends and family react?
    A) I felt extremely grateful for the opportunity. My family and friends were incredibly supportive, especially my mom, who will probably always be my biggest fan.

Q) With cameras rolling, how does it feel to know you're under America's microscope? What surprised you about the experience?
    A) It's tough for anyone to be put under a microscope of any kind, and the show is no exception. All you can do while the cameras are rolling is remember who you are and what you believe in and try to be the same person on camera as you are off.

Q) What about the competition was harder than you might have expected?
    A) Opening up to America. I'm typically a very private person, and it took a lot of faith in myself and my abilities to go on national TV and make mistakes.

Q) Do you have a favorite past winner or contestant from either the original Apprentice, or from Celebrity Apprentice?
    A) Bret Michaels embodies the true spirit of The Apprentice: resilience, determination and drive. I admire Bret's ability to inspire diverse groups of people with his optimism and "live and let live" attitude.

Q) Beyond The Apprentice, what's your dream job? Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    A) My dream job is one that challenges me daily and allows me to work on issues that I'm passionate about. I hope to add loving wife and mother to my resume.

Re: Brandy - Season 10

She's definitely one to watch in the upcoming episodes.

FORT Fogey

well the donald loves her. maybe he will hook her up with one of his sons

Now I take back what I've said about Brandy earlier. Now I just think she's coasting.

FORT Fan

Under the radar, coasting, getting by, follower..what more can I say?

too bad they "set up" this last challenge in such an unfair way to eliminate Steuwert who was so much better than Brandy

Brandy may stay over Lisa but she sure doesn't deserve this

this season is really disappointing to me

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by estygal4;4115676;
    Under the radar, coasting, getting by, follower..what more can I say?

too bad they "set up" this last challenge in such an unfair way to eliminate Steuwert who was so much better than Brandy

Brandy may stay over Lisa but she sure doesn't deserve this

this season is really disappointing to me
    so true! why did Trump put the guys together which if they lost the task would eliminate the two better candidates. and then he choses Clint who was the PM and directed the task more than Stu. none of it made sense.

Having said that though I am frustrated that Stu got fired for no good reason over Clint other than being 13 years younger and would rather see Brandy than Clint win.

I just am not seeing Clint as the Apprentice he is so not what the former Aprrentices were like IMO.

FORT Fogey

at this point i will really take LISA over brandy and most definetely clint. How she survived to top 3!! Kudos

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by medleyrelay;4116127;
    so true! why did Trump put the guys together which if they lost the task would eliminate the two better candidates. and then he choses Clint who was the PM and directed the task more than Stu. none of it made sense.

Having said that though I am frustrated that Stu got fired for no good reason over Clint other than being 13 years younger and would rather see Brandy than Clint win.

I just am not seeing Clint as the Apprentice he is so not what the former Aprrentices were like IMO.
    I think that when it gets down to the last four, Trump manipulates the results so he'll get who he wants, because at that point he knows them pretty well. He was obviously very impressed with Clint's recitation of his education degrees and credentials, so his only choice at that point was to fire Steuart in order to keep Clint around. Trump said right before that how essential he thinks a good education is, and Clint is both a lawyer and a CPA, plus all his other education and experience. Hard to argue with that!

+ Reply to Thread