+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Apprentice Season 10

The Apprentice Season 10

2-Hour Season Premier is Thursday, Sept. 16th 9/8c. Will air 10/9c after the first episode.
    The original Apprentice is back! Donald Trump offers a second chance to 16 candidates hurt by the recession.

The Apprentice 10 is the tenth installment of the United States version of the reality television series,The Apprentice. On March 17, 2010 NBC officially announced the renewal of The Apprentice for the fall of 2010. For this season the show is going back to its regular version, with non-celebrities, for the first time since the 200607 television schedule.

The Apprentice will premiere on Thursdays from 10-11pm ET this fall. The Apprentice will premiere for two hours on Thursday, September 16th, 2010 at 9-11pm ET!

The Apprentice
    Last edited by momrek06; 09-12-2010 at 03:03 PM.
    KAREN

Re: The Apprentice Season 10

I like the twist of all the new Apprentices being recession victims. Will it make them more humble than the usual crop of self-entitled egomaniacs that the Donald usually picks out, I wonder?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Love the twist, love the shortened one-hour format, can't wait for this season!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

I look forward to this
    The "recession" twist is good...I like the fact that we will (finally) see
    some people who might really want this job

I enjoyed Brett, Sharon, Joan etc..but honestly the Celeb aspect
    was a bit fake when you come down to it...someone was always "away" doing a show or a gig LOL, they were not really invested in it

I will def watch this (or dvr it LOL)

FORT Regular

I noticed there are a number of candidates over 40 in this time around, their mature attitudes might make a difference on the drama this season. Or maybe not.

A few of the candidates sound interesting. But I got turned off by several of them. Leaving a job voluntarily, starting up your own company, and the obvious ones in finances, real estate, ect. I would have rather seen more middle income than someone bemoaning losing their six-figure income. But I do know this is Trump. He's looking for an "executive," which usually means already belonging to the upper income club.

I do like the older candidates and again, a couple sound like they will be interesting to watch and perhaps cheer for.

I, too, was excited by this year's hook. Unemployed due to the recession. However, some of these contestants don't seem to really be the victims portrayed. Quitting voluntarily is not my definition of being hurt by the economy. I hope that the maturity of the candidates allows some of the young 'uns to see that we may be older, but not necessarily ready for pasture. We have valid ideas, opinions, and solutions for the world as long as we are given the chance to voice them.

+ Reply to Thread