+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 5/16 show discussion *spoiler alert*

Re: 5/16 show discussion *spoiler alert*

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3906007;
    wow, that's really weird! so she brought that up in the boardroom and Trump fired her?! random. poor curtis!
    While I thought her comments were weird and inappropriate, I think Trump fired her in larger part because every other person in the boardroom said she was the weakest player there, and she was.

She had also said two weeks ago that every time she saw Curtis she wanted to punch him in the face. Her comments may have been appropriate in her wrestling business world, but apparently not in Trump's business world.

I like Bret alright, but he doesn't seem to be great at getting things done without supervision. It's good he has Summer there to keep him on track, and I say that disliking Summer. He talks about small things wasting his time, but then spends a lot time flirting with every woman who comes to try out for the commercial It reminds me too much of the "Rock of Love" side of Bret, which is a side I don't like.

FORT Fogey

I'm confused about who I think will win. Holly deserves to win especially when you put her up against Bret. Bret is doing a horrible job so far and it is a shame that someone has to keep him on task. That seems to have been the case this whole way through. He should not win. However, the fact that Bret is still in this competition must mean that Trump likes him a lot. Does it matter that he's not as good as Holly? Can he win anyway? And now with all these medical troubles he's had ...

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3906842;
    I'm confused about who I think will win. Holly deserves to win especially when you put her up against Bret. Bret is doing a horrible job so far and it is a shame that someone has to keep him on task. That seems to have been the case this whole way through. He should not win. However, the fact that Bret is still in this competition must mean that Trump likes him a lot. Does it matter that he's not as good as Holly? Can he win anyway? And now with all these medical troubles he's had ...
    I think it's been proven over and over in the past that winning a task or a whole season has more to do with whether Trump wants you to win than how you preformed.

If Trump wants Bret to win he'll find reasons for him to win and Holly to lose no matter how the task turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3906842;

Well that is your opinion. How can you say he's doing a horrible job? Bret is doing quite well - he's already won $120K for his charity second only to Holly. He may have a touch of ADD, but he always had great ideas (all of the other celebs have said that at one time or another) and he gets the job done. If you ask me, he won the radio challenge single handedly. I believe that Holly is really Trump's favorite, but I hope Bret wins. I thought that before he got sick & now I want it for him even more.

Lets not forget the promos he has done the exec's on those spots loved his work and would hire him to work for them.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Let's also not forget that both times Holly was PM, her team lost.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I think she has 1 win and 2 loses that is how she got 350k on that win she got to keep Sharon's Money also.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Yes, she's 1-2 but more importantly, I think Trump liked the fact that those two never seemed afraid to take the lead. Holly was reluctant during the decorating task but she took it when noone else would.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fogey

It just doesn't look good for Bret that Summer is having to manage him during his task. You know, I saw the Miss USA pageant. It looked like the Trump family Christmas party. Was Curtis really the best host they could get? Being liked by Trump will get you a long way. Look how far it got Cyndi. I believe Trump likes Bret a lot. Could he fire Bret after all the recent complications Bret has had? He's totally incompetent but he's a great schmoozer and he might just win it all because of that.

FORT Regular

I sure would've liked to see Summer in there with Curtis "negotiating" for that Passionfruit. Bret was funny, but far too predictable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast