+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 71

Thread: 5/16 show discussion *spoiler alert*

  1. #41
    FORT Fanatic vanillalatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Fargo ND
    Posts
    553

    Re: 5/16 show discussion *spoiler alert*

    Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;3905730;
    I was looking forward to seeing who Bret was going to get donations from...Does seem like the Donald is trying to hold onto his pennies...
    Agreed! Soon as Bret made final two, I got excited cuz there's no way Bret Michaels doesn't play for his own fundraiser gala!! Was pretty bummed when I found out what the task was. I was really hoping we'd get to see Bret perform some of his music as a part of one of his tasks.

  2. #42
    FORT Fan Badseed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    370

    Re: 5/16 show discussion *spoiler alert*

    Bret's really bombing. That seems to be a sure sign he'll win.

  3. #43
    FORT Fan rebotco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    382

    Re: 5/16 show discussion *spoiler alert*

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3905626;

    I missed the first few minutes - can someone tell me what Maria did/said to get fired right off the bat?
    Oh, lol . . . she thought Curtis has some sort of character flaw because once he used the bathroom in the ladies' dressing room and it smelled terrible. As if her own s*** don't stink . . . ?

    As for this being a different type of finale - not a huge fundraising event - it's just a different type of product-placement finale, that's all.

  4. #44
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: 5/16 show discussion *spoiler alert*

    Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3905945;
    Oh, lol . . . she thought Curtis has some sort of character flaw because once he used the bathroom in the ladies' dressing room and it smelled terrible. As if her own s*** don't stink . . . ?

    As for this being a different type of finale - not a huge fundraising event - it's just a different type of product-placement finale, that's all.
    wow, that's really weird! so she brought that up in the boardroom and Trump fired her?! random. poor curtis!

  5. #45
    FORT Fanatic CharmOffensive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    452

    Re: 5/16 show discussion *spoiler alert*

    I fired Trump after he fired Maria. Turned off the TV. That was his most ridiculous and mean firing in Apprentice history.

    Trump is such a phony. He is so hypocritical. He stinks up his boardroom with his potty mouth swearing left and right yet he's suddenly disgusted when Maria made her comment like she's suddenly in the presence of the Pope. It's a boardroom, not a locker room, he says.

    My a$$!

    I was also disgusted with Peete for the way she treated Maria. First there was the cold welcome to show she didn't want her there; she wanted Summer. Peete was already saying no to her before she said anything. She looked at her with such contempt. Arrogance among African American women is so rare in my experience that her behavior made me gag. Peete is the Celebrity version of Amarosa (?sp).

    I wish they could have brought Cyndi Lauper back to play on Brett's team and try to take her out.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

  6. #46
    FORT Fan rebotco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    382

    Re: 5/16 show discussion *spoiler alert*

    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3906297;
    I fired Trump after he fired Maria. Turned off the TV. That was his most ridiculous and mean firing in Apprentice history.
    I disagree, although it isn't without precedent that Trump fired someone for a reason that had nothing to do with her performance on the show. I thought his firing of Khloe Kardashian was the most baseless firing ever. He fired her because at some point in the previous year she had a DUI and he professes to despise drinking. I found it disingenuous that he wasn't aware of her DUI but even worse that it had absolutely nothing to do with her performance on Celebrity Apprentice yet he used it against her to fire her.

  7. #47
    Premium Member Bumpkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Snarksville
    Age
    47
    Posts
    2,294

    Re: 5/16 show discussion *spoiler alert*

    Clearly, I've tried to stay out of this, but have resisted:

    I have to give my husband credit -- but did anyone have the thought that Sharon might have imbibed too much in the hospitality suite? C'mon, think about it. We've heard folks say how long the final determination meeting is. They sent Curtis, and Brett and Sharon had a bit of a lead in drinking time before they were called back.

    No offense to Sharon - I know her heart is in the right place. I also understand the stress that would make you go, "Gimme a drink!" after her own board room - never thinking you'd get another elimation and THEN interviews.

  8. #48
    That's all folks! Unklescott's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    26,558

    Re: 5/16 show discussion *spoiler alert*

    Bumpkin? Where you been girl?

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey KeepItReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,488

    Re: 5/16 show discussion *spoiler alert*

    Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3906303;
    I disagree, although it isn't without precedent that Trump fired someone for a reason that had nothing to do with her performance on the show. I thought his firing of Khloe Kardashian was the most baseless firing ever. He fired her because at some point in the previous year she had a DUI and he professes to despise drinking. I found it disingenuous that he wasn't aware of her DUI but even worse that it had absolutely nothing to do with her performance on Celebrity Apprentice yet he used it against her to fire her.
    Not to mention that Dennis freakin' Rodman was on that season-who also has a DUI or 2 and excessive drinking during tasks

    Anyway, regarding the statement someone made about a big finale task. If they did have a task that would allow Bret to perform they would have had to bring Cyndi back for Holly. Truly unfair advantage considering those two are oil and water.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

    -Unknown Author-

  10. #50
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    466

    Re: 5/16 show discussion *spoiler alert*

    Trump decides who to bump based on ratings for his show. Maria was given as the weakest player by three people - she should have been gone. But she is also the least well know..........so trump used the bathroom comment as his excuse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.