+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 5/16 show discussion *spoiler alert*

Re: 5/16 show discussion *spoiler alert*

I cannot stand Holly. HATE. HER. She's the biggest beeeee-yotch on this show since Omarosa. Can't stand her here in my house.

We're rooting for Bret, big-time. Big time.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3905016;
    The team break-down doesn't seem quite fair. Bret gets Darryl (who wanted to be fired) and Summer. Holly gets Curits and Maria (who both made the final 5).
    couldn't agree more. darryl strawberry? really?

ugh, what an awful final two...

Holly is unlikeable, and Bret in my opinion does not deserve to be in the final two. If I had to choose, I would choose Holly solely based on performance record.

I can't imagine anyone not liking Bret -- especially now! So do they ever set up one of the final 2 to be more universally hated, so everyone is relieved when the good guy wins? I know a lot of people don't like Joan Rivers but the negative reaction to Annie Duke seemed a lot stronger. Or was it just me?

So who got fired tonight for being rude? Was that Sharon?

I hope Brett stays true to his charity - diabetes- and makes a sugar free Snapple flavor.

I admit I didn't watch the episode here but did catch the tail end on who made the final two.

All in all, I'm not sure who I want to see win and it WILL be interesting given Bret's recent health issues. The illness that he has will not allow his stress levels to be raised or it could cause him more health issues. Therefore, a final boardroom live may not be possible for his safety.

That said, I do say here who does the best overall in the task should win, be it him or Holly. I don't want Bret to win because of sympathy, even though I do like him more than I do Holly. It would not be right and IMHO RESPECTFUL of what he's done in the season (good/bad/whatnot) if they just gave it to him because of this. Nor would it be IMHO RESPECTFUL of Holly to win by default that Bret cannot do a final boardroom due to the aneurysm issue and the dangers of an increased BP from stress.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv;3905153;
    I hope Brett stays true to his charity - diabetes- and makes a sugar free Snapple flavor.
    Does Snapple already make a sugar-free drink or would this be new for it? If so, Brett will win - hands down.

I missed most of the show. How come Sharon wasn't brought back? Maybe she was asked but declined?

I'm not certain that we have the right F2 if we look at gameplay. But...Holly and Brett are definately the most invested in this thing given the fact that both of their kids are/may be affected by the disorder/disease their charities represet.

It would have been completely sad and politically incorrect to put anyone else in the mix - with the possible exception of Sharon.

Jexter, they do have a diet Snapple, but I do not know if it is totally sugar free. And, with diabetics, you also have to take some other issues into account, so I agree, if they do not have a totally sugar free one (including the few sodas they make) and he does make one, he probably should win - he'll definitely endear people a bit to him too).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3905181;
    Jexter, they do have a diet Snapple, but I do not know if it is totally sugar free. And, with diabetics, you also have to take some other issues into account, so I agree, if they do not have a totally sugar free one (including the few sodas they make) and he does make one, he probably should win - he'll definitely endear people a bit to him too).
    Thanks!

They HAVE to give it to Bret now due to the overwhelming sympathy. But they'll never SAY that's why.

It's almost a catch-22 : if they don't give it to Bret, people will say it's due to his health scare and Trump didn't want it to seem they gave in to peer pressue BUT if they do give it to Bret, people will say it was due to his health scare and Trump didn't want to seem insensitive. Darn if you do and darn if you don't.

Having said all that...it will go to Bret.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast