+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 5/9 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 5/9 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I was pretty disappointed in the show last night.
    Cyndi sure isn't the easiest person to have on a team, it seems, but Holly has treated her like a second class citizen from Day 1.
    And, Brett really got on my nerves last night. I like the guy, but he sure, as he*l needed to grow a pair n the boardroom. I understnd they guy tries to be a conciliator, but sometimes you do need to take a stand when injustices are committed. He sure didn't.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Peete is a disaster. Imagine how many people she's turning away from her charity by her uncharitable words to and about Cyndi. What a bad example she's setting for her kids. It's a disgrace.

Peete called Cyndi a knat or some low-life insect that darts around from one thing to the next. She's like her children, she said, when it comes to shopping.

Trump is so weird for the ridiculous reasons he tries to come up with to fire people. It was Peete's idea to paint the room red. OMG!!!!! What a scandal!!!! Have you ever seen something so terrible on TV before?! Paint the room red. Oh no!

Peete says the only things Cyndi did right were those she let her do right, so she should get all the credit, not Cyndi.

Brett isn't being a jerk in the boardroom by trashing two women who are in the middle of a catfight. What a moron! What was he thinking? lol.

This show gets more and more flaky with each episode.

I'm seriously losing interest. Trump thinks like a teen girl and has the similar hormonal control issues.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

I am sorry there is no way on earth I could work with Cyndi. I can't blame Holly. When I am working on a project with people I surround myself with people who can communicate. I wouldn't have time to figure out Cyndi speak and her hairbrained way of thinking.

It really is about time she left. My head hurts from just listening to her odd way of thinking. I can't imagine what it is like up close and personal. I think even Brett finally saw how bizarre the woman is.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3898822;
    I am sorry there is no way on earth I could work with Cyndi. I can't blame Holly.
    Cyndi certainly is flaky, but I can blame Holly - I can blame her 'til the cows come home. She is an appalling bitch and I couldn't be paid to work with her. And I find it completely ironic that her charity is autistic kids, she's all about the autistic kids, but she has absolutely no patience in dealing with anyone who isn't up to her high standards vis-a-vis communication.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3898822;
    My head hurts from just listening to her odd way of thinking.
    Let's not forget that early on, Bret's teammates thought the same about him, yet he turned out to be just about the most effective competitor out of everyone (who knows, he may even be the winner)!

I think everyone underestimated Cyndi. She may not be the most articulate and her thoughts may not be the most organized, but all along she's reminded me of Detective Columbo: you think he/she's bumbling along but inside those rumpled clothes/outrageous wigs the wheels are turning, and he/she is coming up with winning ideas. And she worked hard. While Holly collects clipboards, Cyndi schleps.

Brett also is not a rambler. Brett knows what he wants to do and he does it. Cyndi whines all the time. I don't live like that,I am not a designer, etc. Cyndi would not last 5 minutes in my company she would be road kill. Holly has been nice compared to what she would be subjected to in a real corporate environment.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

KK4
    FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3898865;
    Let's not forget that early on, Bret's teammates thought the same about him, yet he turned out to be just about the most effective competitor out of everyone (who knows, he may even be the winner)!

I think everyone underestimated Cyndi. She may not be the most articulate and her thoughts may not be the most organized, but all along she's reminded me of Detective Columbo: you think he/she's bumbling along but inside those rumpled clothes/outrageous wigs the wheels are turning, and he/she is coming up with winning ideas. And she worked hard. While Holly collects clipboards, Cyndi schleps.
    I totally agree. I wonder if Trump looks at things "after the fact". Meaning, yes, Holly wanted a Red room that worked. Yet, she also wanted that green room they disliked.
    I'm sorry to see Cindy go. Hollywood Holly should have gone imho.

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3898625;
    Another example of Trump's true colors - chastising Cyndi for being honest (!!!). I think it says miles about a person who not only would take credit for someone else's work, but by doing so isn't giving credit where it's deserved. Shame on him.

I know, right? That was the dumbest part of the boardroom. Both Don and Jr gave her crap for admitting the red walls was Holly's idea. The rest was all Cindy. If she had lied and said it was her idea then Holly would have flipped and she would have been fired for lying.

Ridiculous.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3898771;
    I'd like to see another team shakeup and then Bret and Sharon in the finals. Sharon's missing a couple of tasks doesn't bother me -- several of them have had to miss some. They are celebrities, after all, and Trump is willing to make concessions in order to get a watchable cast. Nobody wants to watch celebrities with nothing going on. And, Sharon's problem was illness, so it was out of her control.

I would root for either Bret or Sharon for the win, but I don't see how Bret could possibly participate now.

Don't get me wrong - I would take Sharon over Holly any day (that one just rubs me the wrong way). I know that most of the finale has already been taped. The live portion basically is about the final words to The Donald by the final 2 that might sway him one way or another, correct? If Bret happens to be one of the final two - I have a strong feeling he would be there - I really do...

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3898493;
    Did anyone else find it odd that after Cyndi did her interview in the cab, they showed Bret putting on a coat and walking out by himself? It seemed strange that he and Holly didn't leave together.

That's because Holly quickly said Goodbye to Cyndi & went in the room with the other celebs. Bret stopped to try and talk to Cyndi before she got on the elevator. Holly had already gone into the room when they showed Bret putting his coat on & going in the door alone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast