+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 5/9 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/9 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I adore Curtis Stone ... I am with Sharon in that he is the type of guy I would want my daughter to marry! Glad she finally saw the light.

I'm loving Brett as much as ever. What a trooper. LOVE his energy.

Lots of "new views" on people tonight. Sharon and Maria came around reg. Curtis; FINALLY Sharon showed a somewhat endearing side of her personatly; Cyndi has officially crossed the line from entertaining to annoying; and, while I know I'm in the minority, but I like Holly.

Damn.

Cyndi might've cut her own throat.

ETA . . .

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Bret's throat is getting cut, now!
    Last edited by ness; 05-09-2010 at 10:51 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Man, its hard to tell if Holly has her nose up her own ass, or if its in the air instead, so far up that she gets nosebleeds. She may indeed be right about Cyndi in many ways, but the WAY she expresses these views is SO damn condescending. Also, her "I was the driving force behind Cyndi's room because she checked everything with me" logic is kind of laughable.

Trump next targets Bret because the guest guy suggests it: the theory "he took off" (if that was due cause why haven't Sharon and Cyndi been fired long past).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

I'm a Holly fan, but the task had to do with design and she was responsible for designs the judges didn't like. On the flip side, Cyndi's gotta go. I'm tired of all the creative-brain talk. She needs to take classes on how to work well with others.

I think Holly does too in how she manages people. She's a delegator rather than a collaborator. Too much of that takes away peoples' autonomy and will ultimately puts people off.

Cyndi's out.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Cyndi is being kind of childish about the challenge. She is pissed at everyone. She IS hard to manage and that takes time away from tasks. I love Cyndi, but she is the right one to fire.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I almost LOST it when I thought Bret might be going! How many times have people gone head to head in the boardroom (like HOlly and Cyndi) while the person not being accused of losing the task sits quietly? And if that person speaks up, Trump usually reprimands them and tells them to keep their mouth shut because they aren't in trouble? And now he's accusing Bret of not being firey when he has no reason to be fired up? Absolutely RIDICULOUS! I would have quit the show had Bret left.

Holly lost this task. If only Cyndi had mentioned how, yeah, Holly picked the red but she also picked the g-awful seafoam green. And the reason they lost was because she wouldn't let anyone have any say over ANYthing. She kaboshed every suggestion of Cyndi's over the rest of the apartment. Except maybe the Buddha. Which they liked. Cyndi and Holly are both difficult to work with... unfortunately for Bret, he may find that out soon... with no Cyndi to attack, that Holly is going to need a new victim!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I should add, that it was interesting to see Holly start to turn on Bret as soon as Trump indicated that HE may turn on Bret. But she reluctantly did not when she found Bret was still working against Cyndi. She is a gamer, and not anything but.

I loved having Cyndi around, she brought the crazy and I like that in a show, but for someone like Bret to say she was hard to manage leads me to believe that a ton was left on the cutting room floor with her.

Next week I think it either comes down to Sharon vs Holly or Sharon vs Bret. I think Holly stands a huge chance because she's willing to bring the blood that Trump wants in the boardroom. She'll lose to the predetermined winner Sharon, but it'll be fun to watch the carnage.

ETA- I totally agree Holly is a gamer. Had she not brought a constant helping of bitchiness to every episode she would have gone home back in the days of Sinbad. Also, she does indeed follow Trump's lead and try to seal the fate of anyone but herself, and Trump loves that type of drama. If she were a bigger name I'd say she had a chance at this thing.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 05-09-2010 at 11:26 PM.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Newbie

If only Cyndi had mentioned how, yeah, Holly picked the red but she also picked the g-awful seafoam green. And the reason they lost was because she wouldn't let anyone have any say over ANYthing.
    Yes If only she had said something about that! But she F***ing didn't!
    Last edited by lildago; 05-10-2010 at 09:07 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast