+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 5/2 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 5/2 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Honestly I can see where Holly was coming from. I understand that Cyndi's voice was off but she still could have been in the room working with the others, learning her cues and getting her timing down. Instead she waited until the next day after everyone had already finished rehearsing and nailed it - Cyndi decided her voice had returned and she could sing - but missed her cue THREE TIMES that morning when rehearsing.

Wow, Eric is kinda skeevy looking, isn't he?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

LittleTrump actually has some fairly strong opinions. Good for LittleTrump!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3892455;
    Wow, Eric is kinda skeevy looking, isn't he?
    Like his brother I guess (and certainly his Dad).

But he seems like he's got more of a personality than his limp noodle of an older brother.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Trump Junior has a crush on Summer.

And Wow! Ivanka sounded like a stepford child responding to Trump!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Regular

Sad to see Summer go, but she wasn't cut out for this show. At a certain point in the game, you have to be willing to throw people under the bus and she just isn't. Training in an individual sport like swimming all your life means you become very competitive with yourself, but not with other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3892456;

Like his brother I guess (and certainly his Dad).

But he seems like he's got more of a personality than his limp noodle of an older brother.

very true
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by socalledchaos;3892458;
    Sad to see Summer go, but she wasn't cut out for this show. At a certain point in the game, you have to be willing to throw people under the bus and she just isn't. Training in an individual sport like swimming all your life means you become very competitive with yourself, but not with other people.
    Wrong wrong
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by socalledchaos;3892458;
    I agree with this. The dialogue between her and Curtis in the boardroom was perhaps the most polity boardroom ever....although I like that.

I'm so over Sharon Osbourne and Cyndi is getting there. I'm actually turning tables to support Holly and Curtis.

I've decided Sharon is a playground bully. She puts people down who she perceives as weaker than she is. Cyndi keeps harping on people not listening to her, but I think she is the one who doesn't listen.

Reg. Curtis Stone.....I've never really seen him in anything but the Biggest Loser. I read that he was very close with his family including his grandmother. He is not a splashy person like the others, but he is respectful and dignified, and I LOVE that.

Like Summer, he needs to fight a little bit more for what he wants, but I hope he learned his lesson this week.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3892457;
    Trump Junior has a crush on Summer.
    Summer has a crush on Trump Junior.

"You did a good job."

Cyndi had the line of the season: 'I'm stuck on the Girls Don't Want to Have Fun Team!' lol.

Why do Maria and Sharon hate Curtis? Maria just wants to punch him. Sharon thinks he's a poser.

Curtis took the unwarranted hits like a man and opened the door for Summer after she was fired like a gentleman.

I like Trump's solution: put Maria and Sharon with Curtis next week.

Most of this episode was pretty boring. The biggest drama was Maria stealing pizza that Curtis ordered.

I liked Ivanka's hairstyle in the boardroom. (In weeks past she had horrible roots and flat, lifeless hair.)

P.S. Is Curtis always wearing an apron any worse than Sharon always wearing flaming red hair?
    Last edited by CharmOffensive; 05-02-2010 at 11:40 PM.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Methinks there's maybe more with Curtis which has landed on the cutting room floor. I mean I'll admit it. Even on the Biggest Loser I sometimes sensed something a bit off about him.

I get that Sharon is pretty full of herself. But she's STILL better than Holly--who just looks like she's constantly sensing a bad smell surrounding her.

Cyndi is one of those people who's probably mega annoying, true, but really it got so that the Summer/Holly alliance were harping on her even for things which were necessary and proper, like her vocal exercises.

Maria I'm on the fence about. I can see the egomaniac potential with her, and she sure is happy to be witchy in tandem with Sharon, but there's still something oddly likable about her.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast