+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 4/25 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/25 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I agree - he's so happy & full of life. You just never know....

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3886018;
    Kind of sad watching the show tonight.

Man, I'm going to be bummed if Holly wins this.

I mean Tenacity is getting the "everything goes wrong edit". Which seems to suggest the opposite--that they win.

Plus, Tenacity clearly keeps speaking about big doners. While we know Sharon got 30K from the WWE... that's actually not that much.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Regular

I am pretty sure that Maria was fired from the WWE just before this episode so it would have been awkward for her to be there.
    Also Sharon was hosting WWE Monday Night Raw that night so she was going to the WWE show even if she wasn't on CA.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Just starting here in Utah. I love Bret - I love watching him (quirks and all) - I hope he's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by refrigerator;3886126;
    I am pretty sure that Maria was fired from the WWE just before this episode so it would have been awkward for her to be there.
    Also Sharon was hosting WWE Monday Night Raw that night so she was going to the WWE show even if she wasn't on CA.
    Nope. Her separation from the WWE was February 26th, 2010 (click for source--the WWE themselves).

The Apprentice was shot Fall of 2009.

Cyndi's announcement on the health club PA? Heee! Hilarious. Almost as funny as her bizarre David Hasselhoff rant.

Poor Summer. Two people in Biggest Loser shirts her only students? Then again, there's a big possibility this is a reality show fakeout, where jillions of people show up later in the day.
    Last edited by Krom; 04-25-2010 at 10:14 PM.

The Rock Star workout is surprisingly funny. But the 24 Hour fitness lady does NOT look happy at Bret's antics.

It would be a shame if they lose the 24-Hour fitness money, and lose the whole task because of that. Because Maria is clearly doing a good job. Tenacity is doing a much more "professional" job, and I'm SURE its a lot more physically sound, but it IS boring as heck.

I did call them Team Boring for a reason.

And yeah, the Rockstar team had a fun workout, but they should have thought about how the company would want to be represented with the Tour Bus Thrust. I doubt they like the Rock of Love tie in...
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

It is boring. But then again, what do I know about fitness? My idea of a fun workout is Richard Simmon's Sweat'n to the Oldies! Its actually a good fun workout.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

I'm so torn. I love Cyndi and Sharon and want them both to win. Probably Cyndi a bit more than Sharon, but I want Holly gone. I don't know who I am rooting for on this one.

I get a bad feeling when Holly is looking at a 50K donation, and the biggest single donation Sharon got was 25K (the WWE one was 30K, but required three attendees).

The boot argument on Tenacity would seem to be Holly trying to toss blame on Cyndi. But if Rock Solid loses, I can't see anyone taking the fall other than Bret.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3886142;
    I'm so torn. I love Cyndi and Sharon and want them both to win. Probably Cyndi a bit more than Sharon, but I want Holly gone. I don't know who I am rooting for on this one.
    Cyndi isn't a PM. If she goes, it will only be because Holly will definitely sell her up the river.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast