+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 4/18 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/18 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I love Trace-was glad to see him back!

Cyndi was bossy, but I think that came from her past experiences with these women. Hopefully now they can set the bickering aside. Not that it matters all that much with the mixup next week.

Brett was very vague about his daughter, hope there's still a chance she doesn't have diabetes.

I think the women deserved that win, but that the men lost in part because their artist was so unwilling to bend. The thing that stuck out the most was how Goldberg kept yelling "smile" at the guy and then one of the three people looking at the press kit mentioned how he wasn't smiling enough. At the rate that artist was zipping through those pictures yelling "no" it's amazing they had any photos at all to show.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by castina;3880011;
    Hmmm, I'm thinking now whoever got Emily would have won as I think the men did a better job.
    I dunno. The girl definitely interviewed better, and that was a big part. And the "makeover" aspect probably favored her too, since the Cowboy looked plum stupid made up like he did (no offense to Trace, but that OTHER guy couldn't pull off a big ass chain and open shirt the way Trace does).

The only thing the guys CLEARLY won on was the marketing material.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fan

Every week that I watch this show I am finding Maria more and more beautiful. Wow...she's is gorgeous.

Who got the boot? I watched the awards show and missed CA this week.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Goldberg was fired.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3880035;
    Goldberg was fired.

Bummer. It makes sense but I really like him.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3880035;
    Goldberg was fired.
    Thanks! I have liked him, but he hasn't impressed me as doing enough to stay. He just stayed back mostly and let someone else take initiative to get fired.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Newbie

I missed a few weeks, what happened to Michael Johnson. It said in the beginning that he left due to family issues, shouldn't the guys get an extra person...I mean Sharon was gone for weeks and came back like nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by castina;3880017;
    : at Trace disagreeing with Trump.
    I think in all the season's of The Apprentice that's the first time I've heard one of Trump's "eyes and ears" actually flat out disagree with him. Usually after the firing he'll look at his 2 cronies of the week and they'll kiss his behind and tell him he did the right thing. I love that Trace didn't do that. Donald had to twist his own words around to get Trace to even agree to the "reasoning" behind the firing...which was only to get compliance and make himself look better.

Who could have predicted that by the latter half of the show that Bret, Sharon, and Cindy (and to some degree Curtis 'cause he's pretty popular right now) would still be around?? Umm....everyone....really??? Wow...you mean we aren't a bunch of dim-witted reality tv watchers and can actually predict who is there for the ratings?? Hmmm...Kudos to us!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLew;3880044;
    I missed a few weeks, what happened to Michael Johnson. It said in the beginning that he left due to family issues, shouldn't the guys get an extra person...I mean Sharon was gone for weeks and came back like nothing happened.
    Sharon was ill. I'm sure knowledge of her medical history may have encouraged Trump to give her some extra "space" to get better.

I'm not sure what Michael's "family issues" were/are, but it seems it didn't get Trump's sympathy.

Sick time is different than family leave time, I guess.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread