+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 4/18 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Re: 4/18 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Maria is acting a bit of a brat. Maybe an age thing, she is quite a bit younger, and she is acting like it.

Sharon agrees with what Cyndi is doing, if there was anyone who knows how to successful manage a musical artist, it's Sharon Osbourne. If she agrees with Cyndi, then anyone know has a clue should know to hush up and let them do their thing.

FORT Fanatic

I agree that Maria is just acting like a brat. Holly, on the other hand....

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;3879969;
    It will be funny if Rock Solid doesn't win.
    I dunno. Cowboy got made into a chain wearing gigolo. Is that really a good thing?

And his media training? FAIL!

Mostly off camera, maybe Maria actually did a good job with the girl. Either that, or the girl was just better material in the first place.

So if the men win this, I'd call "Reality Show B.S." on it. It would seem to be purely so we aren't reduced to only 2 guys. Because bossy P.M. or not, internal conflicts or not, the actual results we saw seem to favor the female singer. The only thing we can't be sure of yet are how the photographs look.

EDIT - Okay, there's a messed up Press Kit too. I suppose that could be the "balancer".
    Last edited by Krom; 04-18-2010 at 10:18 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3879981;
    I dunno. Cowboy got made into a chain wearing gigolo. Is that really a good thing?

And his media training? FAIL!

Mostly off camera, maybe Maria actually did a good job with the girl. Either that, or the girl was just better material in the first place.
    Luke did not listen to what Bret told him, and that is why his interview was a fail.

It was funny, the pictures of Luke that looked really good, Luke would say "no, don't like that".

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

I hate when reality shows try to push the viewers into believing they can correctly guess who will win. I've seen it so often now, that I always suspect that we are being set up to be shocked when the opposing team/contestant wins instead. I'm thinking that may be the case here. We are certainly being set up to believe the women will win, but it could be just that, a set up. I want the women to win, I'm just not sure it will happen that way. There are only three men, Trump probably wants them all to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3879984;
    I hate when reality shows try to push the viewers into believing they can correctly guess who will win. I've seen it so often now, that I always suspect that we are being set up to be shocked when the opposing team/contestant wins instead. I'm thinking that may be the case here. We are certainly being set up to believe the women will win, but it could be just that, a set up. I want the women to win, I'm just not sure it will happen that way. There are only three men, Trump probably wants them all to stay.
    EXACTLY. There's no season left if there's only women. As sexist as it is, a lot of people would tune right out.

It's hilarious Curtis acting like he's never heard Country music. Keith Urban, anyone? Country music is HUGE in Australia.

FORT Fan

I think it's obvious the women lose. They are showing so much tension and background for fights in the boardroom between the women that I don't see how they win.

As much as I can't stand Holly, I agree that Trump seems to be playing by different rules for Sharon. He is letting her go one not knowing but Michael was immediately cast out because he may miss a task? Not right, Donald.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by castina;3879988;
    I think it's obvious the women lose. They are showing so much tension and background for fights in the boardroom between the women that I don't see how they win.
    Even more ironic, given that I think the female musician blew the guy away. He was generic "sh@t kickin'" music, whereas hers was pretty distinctive.

But yeah. A big deal is going to be made over the Press Kit (because those stupid chain wearing photos of the guy can't be that great). The girls will lose, thus all that nonsense will be dragged out.

Its hard to call who gets the boot. Maria would seem like an obvious boot, except the one thing the singer undeniably aced was the interview, and Maria was the main resource on that. Then again, it MIGHT be far enough in the season for Trump to toss a major star--Cyndi. He's got Sharon back to help carry the show, after all. Either that, or he decided Sharon didn't do enough, and tosses her. Or I suppose Holly could go if the Press Kit mistakes are blamed directly on her.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3879991;
    As much as I can't stand Holly, I agree that Trump seems to be playing by different rules for Sharon. He is letting her go one not knowing but Michael was immediately cast out because he may miss a task? Not right, Donald.
    I thought that Michael said he wanted to go home to take care of family matters? Did Trump tell him to go home?

+ Reply to Thread